The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

That’s how I look at it. I’m sitting down with a list of all of my “extras” for tv and media/iPhone storage (which is relatively cheap). Once you add all of the “relatively” cheap subscriptions annually, the numbers get shocking. I cancelled Netflix last year and we did fine, just went back to it 2 months ago.. but we haven’t used it much.
Disney is going to start a streaming service soon. That is why they are going to be pulling their shows and movies from Netflix.

MySmallWorldof4

We use it pretty non-stop. Between Netflix and Prime, we have everything the kid could possibly want to watch (although we did buy a substantial number of Disney movies on Amazon Anywhere). The thing we love about both Netflix and Prime is the ability to download content for viewing without internet, and also that we can stream on so many devices. It makes road trips a breeze.
What do you mean by downloading content without internet? Do you have to download it at home first onto your device?

MySmallWorldof4

I use the weather channel site, accuweather and 2 of our local channels and one of them is usually right:brb::banghead: This time they all agree I'm going hunting Friday.
Just checked accuweather. Looks like where I am in South Central PA is going to get lucky this time around and get nothing. @MinnieM123 and @FutureCEO will get the worst with really strong winds. Hope you don't get too much and the storm skirts more north of you.

Songbird76

It would be nice if I could put myself in the dryer for 10 minutes and come out WARM! It's FRIGID today. It snowed a bit, but didn't stick...most of it melted even before it hit the ground. But the wind was just soooo cold. They said on the news that real feel was -18C. Once I got home from doing all the school/activity runs (by bike) I was chilled through and couldn't warm up. I've been home for 3 hours and I'm finally starting to thaw out with my heating pad, blow dryer, and heated mattress pad.

MySmallWorldof4

It would be nice if I could put myself in the dryer for 10 minutes and come out WARM! It's FRIGID today. It snowed a bit, but didn't stick...most of it melted even before it hit the ground. But the wind was just soooo cold. They said on the news that real feel was -18C. Once I got home from doing all the school/activity runs (by bike) I was chilled through and couldn't warm up. I've been home for 3 hours and I'm finally starting to thaw out with my heating pad, blow dryer, and heated mattress pad.
I love my heating pad for when I cannot warm up. It is the kind you stick in the microwave so I don't have to worry about cords. It is 60 here today and the robins are actually back in town. :)

Songbird76

I can't even remember the last time I ate there and I think the last time I even walked into the place was 2011ish. Even that was to get Tramp's autograph. Back then you gave the autograph book to the host/ess and they came back with a stamp.
I didn't know they did that!! When we went for our honeymoon, I remember there were special glasses if you ordered a shake and it had Lady and Tramp etched on it...and I think the plates maybe had paw prints or something, and you could buy them. We didn't because there was no way to get them home in one piece.

Goofyernmost

Best Buy and ****’s Sporting Goods are in the same plaza about 15 minutes from my house.. I’m at ****’s almost weekly(not really, but it does feel that way), so the convenience for me is always Best Buy, I can knock two things out quickly.

Umm.. ok. D i c k ‘ s
I guess Ben Franklin was way ahead of his time when he named his publication " Poor Richards Almanac". He must have known about the every two hundred year scourge of PC righteous indignation. :eek:;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom