The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

MySmallWorldof4

Yes, but how did they get that much aluminum in their bodies? I don't think that by using aluminum foil would get that much particles inside their bodies to affect the brain in such ways.
Receptor molecules that allow it to cross the blood-brain barrier. Some people are more susceptible than others. Think about why some people have certain allergies and some don’t. We all have different susceptibilities to environmental factors, foods, etc. Think of everything aluminum can be found in. From deodorants to food packaging. If water is not filtered it will also contain aluminum. I am not suggesting that it alone is the main implicator of many diseases but a possible contributing factor. As I can sort of choose what products I use or buy, I can try and limit my family’s exposure. Yes, scientists have basically said everything is bad for us at one time or another, but aluminum is not a molecule we are made out of and there have been numerous abstracts with its correlation to many diseases.

MOXOMUMD

How do you compare these kind of character breakfasts between Carnival, RCL and Disney?
I personally can't compare them since I haven't done DCL/RCL but Thing 1 & 2 and Sam I Am visit the tables (multiple times) and The Cat in the Hat has a designated spot because he's so tall. During the holidays the Grinch is there too.

It's $5 extra a person but worth it. I see RCL is $10 a person extra and DCL limits the attendance.

Last edited:

21stamps

21stamps

I personally can't compare them since I haven't done DCL/RCL but Thing 1 & 2 and Sam I Am visit the tables (multiple times) and The Cat in the Hat has a designated spot because he's so tall. During the holidays the Grinch is there too.

It's $5 extra a person but worth it. I see RCL is $10 a person extra and DCL limits the attendance.

My son keeps asking to do Symphony of the Seas on RCCL.. I don’t have any desire to be on a ship that large.

Mainly, outside of the shows (which do look wonderful), a lot of their activities- i.e. Flow Rider, are already things we do on a consistent basis at home.

I was extremely happy on NCL, and I was worried about the experience beforehand!!
Kiddo absolutely loved the ropes course and the plank, and was up there every day. We also loved the live music at the pool daily, the Latin vibe of the ship (we both love Latin music).. and although T only went to the kids club twice, he did join in their show on the last sea day.. the kid’s perform in the main theater for the audience.. it was adorable!!! I literally cried watching him up there.. I basically forced him to go, because I knew he would enjoy it, but he cried on the way to the kids club when I signed him up.. He gets shy in front of crowds and strangers.
in the end— he loved being in the show!!! (Just like I knew he would ;) )

I cancelled our DCL sailing this year because honestly, I don’t think he’d enjoy their ships as much. I think we may have missed our window for DCL :(

Goofyernmost

Me either, but then, I'm not Catholic. Lutherans apparently don't do that....or my family never did. I remember my brother's best friend was catholic and they always had fish on Fridays and I was glad I was not Catholic, because I don't like fish.
That wasn't lent, that was year round. History says that since the early days of Christianity the single largest occupation of the flock was as fishermen. Thus the protection of the trade with no real sound definition of why, in the words of Nike you 'just do it'. Happily that ended many years ago. My parents took about two years to finally give up the fish along with the St. Christopher statue that always dominated our cars dashboard. My mothers favorite Friday dinner was Salmon wiggle. It was made with canned Salmon that had all those little bones in it. I cannot tell you how much I hated biting into a Salmon backbone. To this day I do not eat Salmon even though I know that won't be the situation today. I'm sure Salmon must be quite good. I'll take everyone's word for it.

Cesar R M

Receptor molecules that allow it to cross the blood-brain barrier. Some people are more susceptible than others. Think about why some people have certain allergies and some don’t. We all have different susceptibilities to environmental factors, foods, etc. Think of everything aluminum can be found in. From deodorants to food packaging. If water is not filtered it will also contain aluminum. I am not suggesting that it alone is the main implicator of many diseases but a possible contributing factor. As I can sort of choose what products I use or buy, I can try and limit my family’s exposure. Yes, scientists have basically said everything is bad for us at one time or another, but aluminum is not a molecule we are made out of and there have been numerous abstracts with its correlation to many diseases.
You're right! I didnt remember at the time that alot of products have aluminium in their components, like the deodorant sticks!.

Cesar R M

I only did it once on my assigned day at DCL, havent done RCCL.
But they seem quite similar. How many characters do they use?

Cesar R M

My son keeps asking to do Symphony of the Seas on RCCL.. I don’t have any desire to be on a ship that large.

Mainly, outside of the shows (which do look wonderful), a lot of their activities- i.e. Flow Rider, are already things we do on a consistent basis at home.

I was extremely happy on NCL, and I was worried about the experience beforehand!!
Kiddo absolutely loved the ropes course and the plank, and was up there every day. We also loved the live music at the pool daily, the Latin vibe of the ship (we both love Latin music).. and although T only went to the kids club twice, he did join in their show on the last sea day.. the kid’s perform in the main theater for the audience.. it was adorable!!! I literally cried watching him up there.. I basically forced him to go, because I knew he would enjoy it, but he cried on the way to the kids club when I signed him up.. He gets shy in front of crowds and strangers.
in the end— he loved being in the show!!! (Just like I knew he would ;) )

I cancelled our DCL sailing this year because honestly, I don’t think he’d enjoy their ships as much. I think we may have missed our window for DCL :(
The OASIS class aren't that bad to navigate. Theres a lot to see but the way its built its very easy to find what you're looking for.
I honestly got lost more on the DCL's Wonder than on the RCCL Oasis lol.

21stamps

The OASIS class aren't that bad to navigate. Theres a lot to see but the way its built its very easy to find what you're looking for.
I honestly got lost more on the DCL's Wonder than on the RCCL Oasis lol.

I’m kicking myself for not taking advantage of their sale earlier this month. I’ll most likely cancel our June NCL cruise, our itinerary was changed from Eastern to Western, and we just did that exact Western over Thanksgiving. I just think it’s a lot of money to spend for the same ports twice within 7 months.
I should have just booked the Allure when I looked at it. I’m ok with the Oasis and Quantum ship sizes.

FutureCEO

I switched from Android to the iphone 7 plus and love it. It takes great pictures for a cell phone. The HTC I had before took terrible pictures. I am not a Google fan, and aside from gmail, I don't use Google.

I don't use Google for anything but I'm might get a droid for my next phone. The most I ever spent on a phone was $100 dollars (still had contracts) so I'm at a lost on what to do next.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom