The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I've read that too! Especially with liquids like soda
I'm pretty sure the aluminum itself is not the issue. But the composite chemicals they use to process it.

For example, they still use cyanide to process GOLD.

a lot of metallurgy process still relies in mercury, which is deadly for living organisms.
Not to mention that most of the cancerous "findings" that blame certain objects are actually caused by other things, specially things like the bright PAINT (RED and YELLOW, which are used a lot in fast food, are very cancerous)

MySmallWorldof4

I'm pretty sure the aluminum itself is not the issue. But the composite chemicals they use to process it.

For example, they still use cyanide to process GOLD.

a lot of metallurgy process still relies in mercury, which is deadly for living organisms.
Not to mention that most of the cancerous "findings" that blame certain objects are actually caused by other things, specially things like the bright PAINT (RED and YELLOW, which are used a lot in fast food, are very cancerous)
Here is an interesting study on excess aluminum found in the brain in patients with autism. There were similar studies done with those who have familial forms of Alzheimer’s.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

Cesar R M

There's a learning curve, for sure. My poor first android was tossed across the room in angst regularly for weeks. But I was coming out of the Army and didn't have a job lined up, so couldn't afford to keep my iPhone. I think having no choice made the switch easier for me. Well worth it now though. I love my Android.
I honestly believe that people fear android because of the too many variations.

Each maker has its own customized version of Android, with different features and main focus. Even if the core OS and most behavior commands are technically the same.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I know. I love Lady and the Tramp. My kids were actually watching it yesterday. I would love to go back to Tony's, but the food is sub-par Italian. I don't know how you can cook bad Italian, but apparently there is a way. You would think that the higher ups would read the reviews of the restaurants and try and make some improvements. It is a shame because it is so pretty in there.
^^^This and it's on MSUSA, which in itself should make it a hard to get ADR. There's always openings so that should be their first clue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom