The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Well to be fair, most of us do use our ovens as more than just a convenient storage for pans. :p

I use my double oven, or one of them at least, to heat up pre-seasoned fish, meat or poultry from the grocery.
...and for cupcakes.

I can’t even remember the last time I’ve used my convection oven. I guess I’m saving time by not dirtying it to need cleaning ;)

Songbird76

I think MK does need another sit down now that BOG is 2 credits at dinner but that's NOT the answer!
I think they should concentrate on making the ones they already have better. Tony's is really not great. As much as I love Lady and the Tramp, we were so disappointed on our last trip when we went to Tony's. Why not fix what's broken before trying to put a bandaid on a gaping wound?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Disney question- is there any place that I can find Princess dresses and accessories on sale?, or at least cheaper than the Disney Store?

eBay is great if you want Disney Store brand dresses for less, but it's often not *that* much less. We buy most of ours from https://littleadventures.com/ because they're washable. Seriously, kids are disgusting. All of their costumes should be washable. They aren't as fancy as Disney Store dresses but they last a good deal longer because they're stretchy. My daughter is newly 3 but she's in a size 5 in Disney brand dresses because they have zero give, but the Medium size from Little Adventures will last her at least another year.

You can also find some sometimes on sale at Target, Meijer, Kohls, etc. The best sale I've seen on them is about 25%, and although they're Disney brand, they aren't quality like the ones you'd get from the Disney Store.

21stamps

@dryerlintfan Here’s the Costco cake I was talking about.. This was for his family party, I was going to make the cake but then ran out of time.. frantically ordered one from Costco, took one of my cake boards and decorated it to give a personal extra oomph.

With your art skills you could do something amazing with a cake board and store bought cake!

B77257DE-9498-4A82-BB33-2C45CCEFE67A.jpeg
p.s. I think this is the only character shirt that T had every owned, until last Disney trip when I lifted the character ban out of guilt :cautious::cautious:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
@dryerlintfan Here’s the Costco cake I was talking about.. This was for his family party, I was going to make the cake but then ran out of time.. frantically ordered one from Costco, took one of my cake boards and decorated it to give a personal extra oomph.

With your art skills you could do something amazing with a cake board and store bought cake!

View attachment 267085
p.s. I think this is the only character shirt that T had every owned, until last Disney trip when I lifted the character ban out of guilt :cautious::cautious:

This is great!! I hadn't ever thought of a cake board!! My daughter would be naked if not for character clothing, LOL! I tried to avoid it, but what can you do.

21stamps

eBay is great if you want Disney Store brand dresses for less, but it's often not *that* much less. We buy most of ours from https://littleadventures.com/ because they're washable. Seriously, kids are disgusting. All of their costumes should be washable. They aren't as fancy as Disney Store dresses but they last a good deal longer because they're stretchy. My daughter is newly 3 but she's in a size 5 in Disney brand dresses because they have zero give, but the Medium size from Little Adventures will last her at least another year.

You can also find some sometimes on sale at Target, Meijer, Kohls, etc. The best sale I've seen on them is about 25%, and although they're Disney brand, they aren't quality like the ones you'd get from the Disney Store.
Thank you! My niece I’m also newly 3, but she’s very tiny for age. I want to surprise her with a couple of outfits and accessories for their Disney trip.
When I made my ‘cart’ on Disney, 1 dress and accessories was around $140. I’m out on that.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Thank you! My niece I’m also newly 3, but she’s very tiny for age. I want to surprise her with a couple of outfits and accessories for their Disney trip.
When I made my ‘cart’ on Disney, 1 dress and accessories was around $140. I’m out on that.

A received a boatload of cash for her birthday, so I'm taking her to the Disney Store this weekend and letting her choose a couple of items. It's going to be so painful though, paying Disney Store prices. But it's her money and that's what she wants. With T's age, you might have some friends who's little girls have grown out of princess dresses, too. Maybe ask around to see if anyone has some good conditioned used costumes in their garage?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom