The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
And out of all the major things we need to take care of...this is the priority??? :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Can't imagine the dispatchers 911 calls about Plumber Tushies. It is obviously meant for those letting pants droop way too low on purpose but this will take in those with beer bellies and buckling their pants below said belly. This should be nasty for law enforcement. :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Poor Judges

Bill Would Ban Saggy Pants in South Carolina
The proposed bill would make it illegal to wear your pants below your hips.

Author: Amanda Hurley
Published: 7:49 PM EST February 20, 2018

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Pull them up!
South Carolina lawmakers are hoping to pass a bill to ban saggy pants throughout the state.
House Bill 4957 would make it illegal for a person to expose their skin or underwear by wearing their pants "three inches below the crest of his ileum" —the top of the hips.
Violation fines equal just enough to buy that much needed belt: $25 for a first offense; $50 or three hours of community service for a second offense; and $75 or six hours of community service for a third or subsequent offense.

safe_image.php

Sort of scratching my head about this one--I mean, the whole (low hanging) baggy pants--this was so yesterday (at least up here). Didn't realize it was still in vogue in certain areas.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Spent until way past bedtime last night building a dollhouse

View attachment 265697

Hopefully she'll love it because it took forever to put together and I had been building it in my closet so she wouldn't see it. Which means I've been living out of my laundry basket for a week because I couldn't get to my clothes :hilarious::hilarious:

Beautiful--you have one lucky daughter, I must say!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'll post pictures of her princess room after her birthday and we move this into her room. It looks so great! I mean, it would look better if it weren't a princess room, lol, but I think it turned out really great!

I'm looking forward to that.

Oh, I see that Figgy wants you to adopt her. :joyfull:

Me, I'd settle for one of the artwork lunch bags--and if you woudn't mind, could you also put some lunch in it as well? :hilarious:

Goofyernmost

Maybe it is an attempt to get rid of "gangsters"
Yes, they are actually harmless because they can't let go without their pants falling down. Crime is out of the question because it is impossible to run away from the law. I actually find it amusing seeing someone try to run or even walk fast with the waistband down by the knees. Other then that, I couldn't care less. Nothing is actually exposed, it's just old men trying to dictate what everyone should do and are unable to realize that the more they protest the more it will happen. I guess there are no other problems in this country, that this is something that should take our attention. Oh, well... someday So. Carolina will buy a new calendar and leap out of the 19th century.

Hopefully, that action will draw No. Carolina out of the early 20th century as well. Maybe the Carolina's will share the calendar.

Last edited:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Can you adopt me, PLEASE

You should at least come on our Disney trip in September to protect me from Chompy :hilarious::hilarious::inlove:

I'm looking forward to that.

Oh, I see that Figgy wants you to adopt her. :joyfull:

Me, I'd settle for one of the artwork lunch bags--and if you woudn't mind, could you also put some lunch in it as well? :hilarious:

I suck at making lunches this week, so be careful what you ask for :hilarious::hilarious: Today my daughter got apple juice, a yogurt pouch, raisins, goldfish crackers, and sunflower seeds. No real food at all :banghead::banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom