The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Sort of scratching my head about this one--I mean, the whole (low hanging) baggy pants--this was so yesterday (at least up here). Didn't realize it was still in vogue in certain areas.
It is very much still a thing, not around here, but there's been a few times we've been through areas in bigger cities I've seen them with belts around their thighs. I don't get it. Gotta reach to your knee to get in the front pocket.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
In my house I had a massive side by side and I could store pizza standing up on the shelf in the freezer. The toppings didn't fall off they are flash frozen when manufactured. Sometime I wish they'd fall off 'cause sometimes I would have liked to rearrange the way the toppings were plopped on. At times not even remotely distributed evenly. Rarely is the not frozen pizza in our freezers. A staple.

Yep, we usually have frozen pizzas in the freezer. In the spring when hubs is umpiring a lot of softball and baseball games it is my quick go to meal.

How is your water situation today? Hopefully it has stopped raining.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
And out of all the major things we need to take care of...this is the priority??? :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Can't imagine the dispatchers 911 calls about Plumber Tushies. It is obviously meant for those letting pants droop way too low on purpose but this will take in those with beer bellies and buckling their pants below said belly. This should be nasty for law enforcement. :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Poor Judges

Bill Would Ban Saggy Pants in South Carolina
The proposed bill would make it illegal to wear your pants below your hips.

Author: Amanda Hurley
Published: 7:49 PM EST February 20, 2018

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Pull them up!
South Carolina lawmakers are hoping to pass a bill to ban saggy pants throughout the state.
House Bill 4957 would make it illegal for a person to expose their skin or underwear by wearing their pants "three inches below the crest of his ileum" —the top of the hips.
Violation fines equal just enough to buy that much needed belt: $25 for a first offense; $50 or three hours of community service for a second offense; and $75 or six hours of community service for a third or subsequent offense.

safe_image.php

Finally the important issues are being dealt with!:bored::cautious:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I heard about Orphan Black, havent seen Glitch or anything related to it..yet.

as for me, just returned from black panther. The movie was good but I had huge expectations based on the hype. It was ok.

Action wise, it feels slower. Like 40% slower than Spiderman action scenes. This feels fresh because the super fast action feels sometimes ridiculous. on the bad side, in certain scenes it felt like they were trained by the same guy who trained the cast of star wars prequels (which is awful lol), the "attacks" clearly look like intended to miss.

Graphic wise and special effects wise.. is amazing. They seamlessly moved and acted upon the special effects in a superb way.
Andy Serkis was awesome too.

Also nhgggg.. Lupita <3

I liked the music in the movie a lot, not enough to download it but I liked it in the movie.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Spent until way past bedtime last night building a dollhouse

View attachment 265697

Hopefully she'll love it because it took forever to put together and I had been building it in my closet so she wouldn't see it. Which means I've been living out of my laundry basket for a week because I couldn't get to my clothes :hilarious::hilarious:

So cool! I would have loved that as a kid. Eh, who am I kidding I would love it now too!:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So when I woke up today, my throat hurt (scratchy, hurt to swallow) and I could barely talk. When I came home last night I my voice was pretty much lost. So after about a half hour of not feeling better I called in for a sub for the day. Then I had to go over to school and organize stuff quick for the sub and on my way into the building I slipped on the ice (there still wasn't any sand or salt put down in the staff parking area). I organized my stuff in 10 minutes and sent off a email about the ice to the maintenance guy. And now of course my throat is starting to feel better, but that could be the soothing impact of my coffee. Ugh.

Figgy1

Premium Member
So when I woke up today, my throat hurt (scratchy, hurt to swallow) and I could barely talk. When I came home last night I my voice was pretty much lost. So after about a half hour of not feeling better I called in for a sub for the day. Then I had to go over to school and organize stuff quick for the sub and on my way into the building I slipped on the ice (there still wasn't any sand or salt put down in the staff parking area). I organized my stuff in 10 minutes and sent off a email about the ice to the maintenance guy. And now of course my throat is starting to feel better, but that could be the soothing impact of my coffee. Ugh.
Sympathy like. I hope you're all better soon xoxo

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm glad we did BOG for dinner when it first opened. One of the best 1 credit meals ever. Last time was a let down and now it's going to 2 credits:mad: I hope they don't mess with lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last lunch I had there was really bad, none of us really liked our meals. I haven't been tempted to do dinner. I do really love the atmosphere of the place. Too bad it is going to be be 2 credits for dinner now, but I suppose they are thinking it might ease up the demand, they did that with Le Cellier too.

Figgy1

Premium Member
The last lunch I had there was really bad, none of us really liked our meals. I haven't been tempted to do dinner. I do really love the atmosphere of the place. Too bad it is going to be be 2 credits for dinner now, but I suppose they are thinking it might ease up the demand, they did that with Le Cellier too.
Sympathy like. James and I like the quinoa salad and my dh and other ds got gf sandwiches with fries that they liked. They have good gf bread which isn't always easy to find. I'm not sure LC is 2 credit worthy, very good but...............

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom