The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Seems we're rarities jennifer.
Don't you get weird faces when you say all that? "I dont drink, smoke or drugs"
or in my case.. not even coffee.

I get these looks all the time.
its like they expect you to at least drink when you're an adult :|

I never understood why some adults get almost put off, if another adult chooses not to drink. I mean, what's the big deal? If you like to drink, then drink. If you don't like to drink, then don't. Some people like chocolate and some people don't, and so on. Live and let live.

Cesar R M

I never understood why some adults get almost put off, if another adult chooses not to drink. I mean, what's the big deal? If you like to drink, then drink. If you don't like to drink, then don't. Some people like chocolate and some people don't, and so on. Live and let live.
yeah, I find it weird the pressure and expectations.
its like almost every single time we go out somewhere.. they always expect me to drink wine or alcoholic drinks.

donaldtoo

In my little car, I turn on the ignition, shift to drive, and off I go. I stop at my destination and park. That's all I know about cars. :D (You two guys are making it way more complicated than necessary with all this crazy talk about tranny and shift kits, etc. :p Hey, as long as the wheels don't fall off when you're driving, you're all set!)

It's just bringin' back sooo many memories from my car-crazy (and, maybe a bit girl-crazy ;)) youth...!
I cain't hep mahseph...!!! :joyfull: :D :)

seahawk7

Most Addictive Foods

1424739227160.jpg

Pizza

Chocolate

Potato Chips

Cookies

Ice Cream
You just described my weekend diet.

TomP

yeah, I find it weird the pressure and expectations.
its like almost every single time we go out somewhere.. they always expect me to drink wine or alcoholic drinks.
When people pressure me to have a drink, I just tell them I'm a mean drunk and usually end up punching somebody in the face. They leave me alone after hearing that. (typed with only a little bit of sarcasm).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom