The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

TomP

My dog just ate an entire stick of butter. :eek: I had piece of toast a few hours ago, and forgot to put the butter dish in the refrigerator. I just went down to the kitchen to take a peek at the crock pot chili I'm making, and I noticed the butter dish on the floor . . . missing the butter. I called my dog over and pointed to the butter dish; he took one look at me and bolted up the stairs!
Well, look at it this way...you won't have to baste him when you put him on the grill :in pain:
Speaking of crock pots...I gotta run...jambalaya has been in mine for 7 hours and I gotta get busy peeling shrimp and making rice. TTFN

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
My dog just ate an entire stick of butter. :eek: I had piece of toast a few hours ago, and forgot to put the butter dish in the refrigerator. I just went down to the kitchen to take a peek at the crock pot chili I'm making, and I noticed the butter dish on the floor . . . missing the butter. I called my dog over and pointed to the butter dish; he took one look at me and bolted up the stairs!
Oh, he'll be bolting later too.
Right outside. Be ready!

seahawk7

Thanks Jennifer... You just summed up exactly what I have been trying to communicate. I feel your loss and understand that you, of all people should hate smoking. That, however, is not a reason to hate smokers. They are living in their own, self imposed hell.
Exactly. When I do smoking cessation for my patients who are smokers I often get the response that they wish they never started. I really feel bad for them because most are trying to quit that I have encountered.

donaldtoo

Oh my! Too flippin' funny!
DWifey was in the kitchen this mornin' butterin' some toast. Belle was in the kitchen with her (Ranger was in our room with me), and when DWifey turned to get some juice from the fridge, Belle went for the tub on the counter. Luckily (for us, anyway ;)), DWifey caught her out of the corner of her eye and grabbed the tub of butter just in time. Opportunity lost in the blink of an eye. Ya' gotta' be quick, 'round here. :D

seahawk7

Haven't logged in here since early yesterday morning, and needed to catch up. You always have your own unique perspectives on everything, so, of course, I just had to run to the thread to see what mischief you got yourself into this time! ;) Good grief--took me 20 minutes to read through all those pages. Talk about a hot button topic! Yikes. And it's still going on . . . (Oh and by the way, @StarWarsGirl95 , you had some great posts in that thread as well. :) )
I'm going to have to check it out.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh my! Too flippin' funny!
DWifey was in the kitchen this mornin' butterin' some toast. Belle was in the kitchen with her (Ranger was in our room with me), and when DWifey turned to get some juice from the fridge, Belle went for the tub on the counter. Luckily (for us, anyway ;)), DWifey caught her out of the corner of her eye and grabbed the tub of butter just in time. Opportunity lost in the blink of an eye. Ya' gotta' be quick, 'round here. :D

Can't trust any of those quadrapeds as far as you can throw them, I say!!! :D

seahawk7

Ocean's Eleven is undoubtedly one of the best heist movies ever!
Can anyone tell me though - does Andy Garcia always walk like a duck, or just in the role of Terry Benedict?

Julia Roberts is almost palatable in that movie; just not worthy of 2001 George Clooney.
Double like on your spoiler

donaldtoo

Well, look at it this way...you won't have to baste him when you put him on the grill :in pain:
Speaking of crock pots...I gotta run...jambalaya has been in mine for 7 hours and I gotta get busy peeling shrimp and making rice. TTFN

man_waiting_for_food_1771708.jpg

Red wine goes with jambalaya, right...? o_O

:D ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom