The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Why, oh why, can't every coffee be as good as the first one?
Because the first one being good is simply a "I'm not awake yet" delusion. After you wake up you realize that it really isn't anymore then water strained through ground beans that then become garbage. (which is what it was to begin with)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Because the first one being good is simply a "I'm not awake yet" delusion. After you wake up you realize that it really isn't anymore then water strained through ground beans that then become garbage. (which is what it was to begin with)
You know I don't smoke, or drink, or smoke dope (other than second-hand :banghead::banghead:).
I've only ever been around the block on one tricycle ....

Please let me have my one vice. Well that, and the occasional nap.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Coffee is one of the best treats. I love coffee. :hungry: (I'm sure you're a coffee drinker, too, and just pretending you think it's garbage!) :p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Cool! :)
Does it still have the original Quadrajet (rebuilt, maybe?) on it?
Yep, if ya' drive a shift kit like it's "meant" to be driven ;), it certainly puts a lot more wear and tear on the tranny...!!! :joyfull: :)

In my little car, I turn on the ignition, shift to drive, and off I go. I stop at my destination and park. That's all I know about cars. :D (You two guys are making it way more complicated than necessary with all this crazy talk about tranny and shift kits, etc. :p Hey, as long as the wheels don't fall off when you're driving, you're all set!)

Cesar R M

You know I don't smoke, or drink, or smoke dope (other than second-hand :banghead::banghead:).
I've only ever been around the block on one tricycle ....

Please let me have my one vice. Well that, and the occasional nap.
Seems we're rarities jennifer.
Don't you get weird faces when you say all that? "I dont drink, smoke or drugs"
or in my case.. not even coffee.

I get these looks all the time.
its like they expect you to at least drink when you're an adult :|

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom