The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sounds like a nice week. Perhaps you and hubs can have a nice nice lunch or dinner together, besides your normal Friday, this week. Maybe a picnic in a place that allows dogs and Jack could have fun too.:)

Oh, we'll still do our Friday night thing--that's a tradition! But we also plan to go out during the week to another restaurant for lunch--that's really a luxury to go our for a nice lunch on a weekday--I'm usually at work, so I'm looking forward to this! Picnic is a nice idea, but the mosquitoes are out. Ugh . . .

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh my, do I ever remember all of that craziness wine...!!! :confused:
Boone's Farm, MD 20/20, Night Train...!!!!! :joyfull: :eek: :oops: ;)

A couple more classics -- :p

Bum_Wine.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
High school isn't too far from home. Practice starts just about right after school. Easier than the old dance class, so yeah. Should be a breeze (I know it won't be, but allow me this illusion, would you?).

I'm thinking it has to be so much better than our competitive swim club schedule and meets. Dear Lord I don't miss those days.

Songbird76

That stuff is appreciated too. It's amazing how kids can remember their smartphones and fidget spinners for class but a pen or pencil eludes them. :rolleyes:
In most of my high school classes, it was a class rule to bring a pencil. Pencil, text book, notebook, homework from the night before. Forgetting any one of them resulted in detention. A couple of classes also required us to bring a book to read if we got finished with our homework in class. I remember a couple of times having to run to the English room across the hall from Calculus to borrow a book because I forgot mine in my locker. My English teacher knew I'd bring it back after class, and it didn't matter WHAT book, as long as I had one. I had a whole pouch of pencils and pens, though, so there were always beggars who had forgotten to bring one asking me if they could borrow a spare. Teachers wouldn't give out pencils or pens because they never seemed to get them back.

Figgy1

Premium Member

93boomer

Premium Member
Well, I hate to say it, but if officials in Belgium knew it already in November, I'm sure we've ingested some of them already. But supposedly, it's one of those things where it's only dangerous if you eat a large quantity over time. I checked all the eggs in my fridge, and none of them were on the list, but if this has been going on for months, it's a good bet that we ate some at some point that were contaminated.
Yuck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom