The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Why is it always the shoes?? We got a shoe rack, just to have a consistent place for the shoes so we wouldn't lose them all the time. Just this morning DD couldn't find her dang shoes!! They don't always put them on the rack.

My dad probably knew the name of our doctor, but only because there was only one doctor in town.

Hahaaa...!!! :hilarious:
Yea, I just blamed it on "shoe gremlins".
Although I never saw or caught one, it was seriously uncanny...!!! o_O :confused:

Goofyernmost

I went to church this morning and a lady was sitting in my spot, the spot right next to the door in the very last pew. :eek: So I sat down on the other end of that pew and I say good morning to the lady. The lady said good morning and then "oh no I'm in your spot aren't I!?" and starts to gather her things to move. I told her that I was fine and she didn't have to move and it would be good for me to have a new spot as I smiled at her. But inside my head I was like how dare you sit in my spot, and don't do it again or I will sit on you! :arghh: I also didn't want to be the crazy lady who can only sit in one spot.

By the way I survived church just fine in the new spot, probably because it was still in the same pew. :)
Call me crazy, but, it hits me that type of thought process in church is a bit wrong. But, what do I know I stopped going to church years ago.

I'm just joking with you... I understand your feelings completely even though living up to my standard of morality, might be going in the wrong direction. :in pain::jawdrop::joyfull::devilish:

donaldtoo

Sorry you had all the school stuff to pay for today, I hope there's still a little left in the budge for something better than Boone's Farm. I hear the $3 wine from Trader Joes is good for drinking, I use it for cooking. But oh the memories of Boone's Farm....:happy:

Glad that James got classes with his friend, that will make school a lot better.

Oh my, do I ever remember all of that craziness wine...!!! :confused:
Boone's Farm, MD 20/20, Night Train...!!!!! :joyfull: :eek: :oops: ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
There was a big cucumber contamination last year or the year before...I want to say e coli.

It seems we have a huge e coli outbreak with some type of produce each year. The cantaloupe was so freak'n dangerous because it was listeria and that can take weeks and weeks to surface unlike e coli or salmonella not that they are not dangerous enough.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well, the vacation budget fizzled out for this year with my 4 days at WDW back in May, and also hub's trip to Colorado to visit his elderly father, and the rest of his family (while I stayed home and babysat Jack -- no one will take Jack for us, even for a few days, or even 1 day . . . :hilarious: ). We had considered flying him out to Colorado, so that we both could go, but he's too much of a spazz, and we figured it would traumatize him too much. Years ago, we did fly out there with our previous dog, and she had a very tame personality. But even she flipped out from the experience.

So, I'll be doing mostly a staycation this week. Just to get away from work and the rat race is fine with me.

I'm not of fan of crating and flying Pups in the belly of plane. I've seen too much. *tears*

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/united-airlines-dog-dies-texas_us_598bf2a1e4b0449ed507d8c3

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Call me crazy, but, it hits me that type of thought process in church is a bit wrong. But, what do I know I stopped going to church years ago.

I'm just joking with you... I understand your feelings completely even though living up to my standard of morality, might be going in the wrong direction. :in pain::jawdrop::joyfull::devilish:

I know, not very nice thoughts. But at least I didn't sit on her, it's all about the verbal words and actions. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom