The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Well, the FDA let's all the bad chemicals in our foods. Who knows what we eat.

But why do Europeans leave their eggs at room temperature? I've always been curious.
I actually wonder if there is a real reason that chemical is banned.

Others like DTT (the insecticide) has been banned in Africa and many countries for dubious reasons and strange claims.
Specially since its huge effectiveness against mosquitoes and broad claims of cancer.

Some claim it gives cancer, others say that it affects the wildlife severely (even non insects).
Some even claim the banning is the reason of the recovery of the bald eagle population.

I'm sceptic.
Since the majority of the supposed studies were based strictly on the Silent Spring book.
Which reminds me of the whole BS of Antivaxers echo chamber, all linked to a single dude who made a bogus study to then patent his own version and reap the money.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yes, my plans are to not have to commute into the city, 5 days a week, for all of next week!!! That alone, is a "vacation" for me!! :p

Sounds fantastic. I'm enjoying a current vacation like that, although I never commute to a city. I thought about driving down to the farmer's market this morning, I was dressed and ready to go and it just seemed like a lot of time wasted (it is only 20 minutes away). So Kapono and I went for a walk instead then I came back home and put on a clean set of pj's for the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom