The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We dropped Amazon Prime. We never seem to order enough to make it worth our while. It looks like over the next several years there will be quite a bit of shake up in the industry should be very interesting to see how it all shakes out. We may wind up with 3 services which would still be wayyyyyyy cheaper than cable:joyfull:

I don't miss cable. My DS still has it only because the rest of the services have yet to fully address sport. IMO the first service to launch and all encompassing sports package at a fair price will win. We would have dropped cable years ago if it wasn't for hockey, baseball and football.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The truth is whatever works for your own dog is all that matters. They're all different, with different needs, just like people. I only get peeved with hubs when he overdoes the treats.

Yep. Treats certainly have their place, just like children moderation is important. Lucky for Walt's waist line and mine I didn't go to Dairy Queen every day Some use it for training. My Pups have been well trained (save that Shepard) but I didn't use treats to train or as a reward. I need to know when I said sit, come, down, no bark that they would listen. Now for teaching tricks I did reward cause ultimately who cares if they won't roll over?

donaldtoo

I just screamed and jumped up out of my chair -- turns out, there was only an imaginary bug on my arm. Initially, what I did not see, was a strand of hair that fell from my head and touched upon my arm--but the air from the fan nearby pushed the hair down my arm, making it feel like something was CRAWLING . . . :eek: on my arm. Once I realized it was just a strand of hair, I calmed down.

Also, I called the dog back into the room--he had bolted out of there! :D He can't cope when I freak out--I must always be cool, calm and collected for him. :rolleyes: :hilarious:

:eek: :hilarious: ;)

donaldtoo

I saw this and thought about your offer to work for breakfast -- :D

business-peanut-interviewer-interviewing-humanresources-interview-36237305_low.jpg

:joyfull: :hilarious:

donaldtoo

"Starving" Jack just had his dinner about 5 minutes prior to that. :mad: It had nothing to do with him being hungry; Jack has always leapt on any crime of opportunity. It's what makes him roll . . . :rolleyes:

With all respects to @MOXOMUMD's latest avatar, it sounds like Jack would have had that entire plate done with before this could have ever even come close to happening...

image.jpeg

Jack...hopeless bachelor...!!! :hilarious: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom