The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
FyDrU44.gif

I believe Chocolate isn't something that is meant to be shared. Cheerios yes, they are cardboard discs. Chocolate is meant to be a solitary experience.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We dropped Amazon Prime. We never seem to order enough to make it worth our while. It looks like over the next several years there will be quite a bit of shake up in the industry should be very interesting to see how it all shakes out. We may wind up with 3 services which would still be wayyyyyyy cheaper than cable:joyfull:

We even send our supplies to Disney via Prime. I think we get at least 3 prime packages from Prime a week. More at certain times a week. We might be helping Malls becoming obsolete.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't miss cable. My DS still has it only because the rest of the services have yet to fully address sport. IMO the first service to launch and all encompassing sports package at a fair price will win. We would have dropped cable years ago if it wasn't for hockey, baseball and football.

Although I'd love to dump the satellite, all my favorite news shows are on it. Being the news junkie that I am, I'd have serious withdrawal if I got rid of all those!! :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom