The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Cat is still thrilled with the new comforter. She's sleeping on it instead of on the Dumbo pillow, which is her usual spot. It's not like this one is softer than the old one, and it's certainly not softer than the Dumbo pillow. The only thing we can figure is that maybe because when we got the old comforter, we still had my tabby that maybe it smelled like him still to her and now she's happy to have a new one that doesn't smell like another cat. It never prevented her from sleeping on my old one (my avatar is her on the old comforter) but she likes this one much more.

Either that, or she's just a weird animal.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
That is so sweet! TY!

I was vegetarian for a while, now I just don't eat pig or cow. No religious meaning behind my avoidance, just don't really like pig or cow and it makes me kind of sad to eat them - since they care for their babies.

As for chickens, turkeys, fish, crab - for some reason, I have no problem eating them. I get some strange looks when I describe my eating habits! :confused::eek:o_O

The sows, not so much. They pour whiskey into the sow's ear, so she doesn't kill the piglets. With that in mind, enjoy yourself some bacon!!!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom