The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My winter tires are specifically for ice/snow.
I'm one of those suckers who buys into the theory that "all seasons" really means three seasons.

With the amount I drive, I like the peace of mind that having top notch tires provides.
If it's a scam, it's a scam. Irrespective, I find a huge difference. Placebo affect?

I always always put snow tires on my Mustang, that and many bags of sand in the trunk, that car as much as I loved her loved to fishtail. Last several vehicles have 4x4, I'm a big fan.

SagamoreBeach

THIS is an amazing attitude! And so hard to get to... I don't have arthritis, but deal with chron pain. I think I love the world so much because it is so immersive that it takes me away from reality for a bit. Going for another diagnostic test this Thur - drs can't figure out what the real root of my pain is, but they are thinking outside of the box and I am greatful for that! Half the battle is staying positive, right? :)
I was experiencing tremendous joint pain. It got to the point that sleeping was impossible - the pain in my right hip was incredible. Most nights was spent sitting up in a chair or the side of the bed. Living in a house that is mostly stairs...the knee pain was not helpful. The docs couldn't find anything wrong, and the strongest thing that I would willingly take was Advil. So, I begun my search for a ranch house- and downsize. 3 floors of living space down to one. Anyway, around the same time I decided - for health reasons - to put myself on a low sugar, gluten-free diet. I began to drop some weight but 3 weeks into the diet I noticed that I was not in so much pain and beginning to sleep the whole night in my bed. I then noticed that I could go up and down the stairs without a problem. Some reading on gluten revealed that some of the components of gluten can cause joint inflammation which MIGHT HAVE BEEN the case with me. So, it's been really good since October. Maintaining gluten-free is not that difficult with all the products on the market now. But this has been my experience and may not work for all.
-T

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
SELENA GOMEZ WAX FIGURE-Orlando

B1H3J_xIcAAAP8j.jpg

Cesar R M

The footage of that NASA supply rocket exploding is amazing.
The annoying part is how most tech sites are now converting the explosion into political agendas (claiming its Obama's fault! ) and I'm like "LOL WUT".

reminds me of those modified infomercials (I had posted a few images before)
HV4U3L7.gif

Yea, they just interviewed some engineering students from UT on the local news that had a small satellite on that rocket. 1.5 years of work, up in flames.

I read that the same company using the same rocket.. successfully got 2 lighter loads in orbit.
Current one had 3x the cargo in weight. Perhaps they were too greedy for the rocket's capacity? (8,000 lbs vs 22,000lbs if I remember correctly)

Cesar R M

I got a new comforter for my bed. I think the cat was more excited about it than me. First, she ran under it and was acting crazy underneath. Then, she kept running across it. Then she was running around the room while jumping on it and running across. Now after all that, she's asleep on it. I guess she approves.
Cat approved!

Now.. how the hell you remove the cat so you can have the comforter for yourself? XD

donaldtoo

I really need to try to use smilies more often.
My writing style, which is generally quite formal, often comes across as unintentionally terse.

Plus, you know, I'm a bit of a sarcastic bee-yatch. ;)

From my POV, you don't. I feel I know you well enough, by now. :)
Plus, take it from me, once ya' go there it's REALLY hard to quit...! :confused: :D ;) :)
In fact, sometimes I think I made need an intervention...
:) ;) :( :mad: :confused: :cool: :p :D ;).......
You get the idea...!!! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom