The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@MOXOMUMD , how did your daughter's juggling lesson go? I could never accomplish that. I'm way too uncoordinated!

Reminds me (a little bit) about back when I was in jr. high, and my feeble attempts at learning to twirl the baton without dropping it. My skill level was about zero. :rolleyes:

Both of my kids had the goal of learning to juggle this year. When I saw the video of my DS actually juggling I thought I'd wet myself laughing so hard. Still have it on my phone. If I need a good laugh or miss him I'll watch it.

My DD, it took a bit longer but she got it. She also had Walt to contend with. She started with knotted bandannas 'cause they fall slower.

donaldtoo

Halloween candy purchased!

View attachment 71755

nerds1.jpg

:D ;) :)

donaldtoo

My daughter's gym class was learning something new today for hand-eye coordination....juggling. I would definitely get an F. :p I could never hackey sack either. :oops:

Awesome!
Definitely on my list of things to learn before I kick...! :)

During my soccer playing years, I was also quite proficient at Hacky Sack.
Kinda' like Zack Siler from "She's All That", sans the hipster poetry. ;)

MOXOMUMD

That is so sweet! TY!

I was vegetarian for a while, now I just don't eat pig or cow. No religious meaning behind my avoidance, just don't really like pig or cow and it makes me kind of sad to eat them - since they care for their babies.

As for chickens, turkeys, fish, crab - for some reason, I have no problem eating them. I get some strange looks when I describe my eating habits! :confused::eek:o_O
I'm ready for Thanksgiving turkey. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom