The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

As a kid we had a lot of Cherikee Red but my favorite was (and still is) a Grape Nehi. In 6th grade I started "working" in our school cafeteria (putting milk on trays, wiping tables, selling ice cream, etc.) and our "pay" at the end of the week was a bottle of pop. The lunch ladies always had a Grape Nehi for me. I just liked I got out of class early and was the first one to eat. :D
Never heard of Cherikee Red. Maybe not an east coast thing? Never had a Grape Nehi, but I was always intrigued since Radar on MASH loved them. :)

donaldtoo

I remember camping out for concert tickets and the only reason I was allowed to do so was because my parents knew one of the police officers assigned to security. Our rotary got switched out in our house when my line was put in because it was considered one house call. I even remember getting a doctor's house call. Chicken Pox was all over the place the year we got it so our doctor shut down his office for the better part of a few days and made house calls for it so his older patients wouldn't be exposed. We had a GP until he retired:joyfull:

Yep, remember camping out for concert tickets before the wrist bands came along. Did it a few times, and it was a blast...!!! :)
And, we had one plain black rotary desk phone at home for the longest time. Don't remember what year it was, but, even when my folks upgraded us to a trimline, it was still a rotary dial...!!! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom