The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
You probably don't have to worry about that, but, until all cars are self driving you do have to worry about the drunk that is still driving his1962 Falcon home from the bar. It's going to be tough to take evasive action when you're back there playing cribbage with your family.
Leave your falcon at home ;)

Just kidding . I know you are sensible enough never to do anything like that

Songbird76

Morning. Hoping you all are getting nice weather. It was SOOOO windy yesterday. We went out to my dad's to start cleaning....we went through 40 some odd contractor trash bags, but had no where to put them so we dumped them out the back door and the wind whipped the screen door out of my brother's hand and bent the thingy at a 90 degree angle so the door won't stay latched now. We found another box of knives. Just a smallish one this time, though. We made it through about half the house, so hopefully we'll get it mostly finished today. Wish us luck!

Figgy1

Morning. Hoping you all are getting nice weather. It was SOOOO windy yesterday. We went out to my dad's to start cleaning....we went through 40 some odd contractor trash bags, but had no where to put them so we dumped them out the back door and the wind whipped the screen door out of my brother's hand and bent the thingy at a 90 degree angle so the door won't stay latched now. We found another box of knives. Just a smallish one this time, though. We made it through about half the house, so hopefully we'll get it mostly finished today. Wish us luck!
Were you able to switch the power? Prayers and pixie dust

MOXOMUMD

You could have always just eaten it like ice cream...!!! :hungry: :D ;)

DSC_0046.jpg
That would be some strong orange flavor...I'd eat it. :joyfull:

MOXOMUMD

These were pretty common in Volkswagen cars. I guess everyone prefers long single automatic windows now.
My sister and I shared our first car, a VW Rabbit. Once someone tried to break in through that little window when we were in a parking garage but they must not have been able to get very far. We found it with those windows open and nothing else disturbed.

MOXOMUMD

Our station, had a huge cooler filled with all kinds of soda. I usually got to pick a soda. I loved the Big Red, I still do.
As a kid we had a lot of Cherikee Red but my favorite was (and still is) a Grape Nehi. In 6th grade I started "working" in our school cafeteria (putting milk on trays, wiping tables, selling ice cream, etc.) and our "pay" at the end of the week was a bottle of pop. The lunch ladies always had a Grape Nehi for me. I just liked I got out of class early and was the first one to eat. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom