The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Do you remember...
the backyard playground Push-Pull Merry-go-round?
4d0e7b58e80a159fa6b87102f3aa0873.jpg

or Chiclet Gum pieces. Green was my favorite.

75e094fd7bae1e77751c7fc70069ef9f.jpg

or
rotary dial Pay Phones. I was often too short to reach up to put the change in.
th

or
a favorite of junior high gals, lip smackers-nice smelling, over
sized chap sticks.
d59c6f1a1eb5d665c7e4b5d7ca94eb03.jpg

or
Alphie? Learn your math facts and play music tunes for small kids
21f12da16637dc50fff4694de008b926.jpg

Remember all, yet again...! :)

betty rose

Morning. Hoping you all are getting nice weather. It was SOOOO windy yesterday. We went out to my dad's to start cleaning....we went through 40 some odd contractor trash bags, but had no where to put them so we dumped them out the back door and the wind whipped the screen door out of my brother's hand and bent the thingy at a 90 degree angle so the door won't stay latched now. We found another box of knives. Just a smallish one this time, though. We made it through about half the house, so hopefully we'll get it mostly finished today. Wish us luck!
Good luck, we are helping the kids to pack this afternoon. Dividing the stuff has been going well. Neither one wants any reminders. So, just personal and kitchen stuff.

donaldtoo

They sell it out here too. A big red float, those were the days.

Oh my. Never realized. It was created in Waco, Texas in 1937. I've posted this before, but, one year, on our summer vacation from No Cal to Texas, we brought back a case of Big Red so we could have a little and our friends could try it too. :hungry: They loved it, and wondered why it wasn't available in Cali., of all places...!!! :hilarious:

betty rose

Oh my. Never realized. It was created in Waco, Texas in 1937. I've posted this before, but, one year, on our summer vacation from No Cal to Texas, we brought back a case of Big Red so we could have a little and our friends could try it too. :hungry: They loved it, and wondered why it wasn't available in Cali., of all places...!!! :hilarious:
It showed up in Indiana in the mid 50's. Out here about 10 years ago.

Cesar R M

Whaaaaaat????????:eek: Well that is one reason I don't and won't trust self-driving cars. Anyone could hack one and send the car into an opposite traffic lane or whatever.
They would need to fool the GPS system and the map system. You would need some nice equipment for doing that.
Plus they probably ping home to show their location as well. So.. harder to steal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom