The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

One of my grandmothers made tons of doilies and granny square afghans and I still have one afghan and a few doilies. They may never see the light of day!!! Why she thought I liked orange is beyond me:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: James will get them someday:D
I have loads of doilies my grandmother made. I have them all in a cabinet and never use them. I just keep them because she made them.:happy:
My family and I did one of those escape rooms about 2 months ago. It was an "Escape from the 70's" room. It was like walking into my dh's family's living room. It had a flower covered couch. The Archie Bunker chair. An afghan on the couch(which you needed to unfold for a clue.), Old board games, records, a tv playing old commercials and shows during your time in their. It was sooooo cool! We did solve the puzzles to get out, but I think my dh and I would have liked to have spent the day in their. Ah, the memories.:p

MySmallWorldof4

now imagine a pro burglar.
Anyway, electronic ones arent safe either. There are some groups that already hacked the wireless systems of most car manufacturers.. so you can just park any wireless key car somewhere, and by the time you return, its gone.
Whaaaaaat????????:eek: Well that is one reason I don't and won't trust self-driving cars. Anyone could hack one and send the car into an opposite traffic lane or whatever.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hubby's grand parents had both of those chairs, along with the doily. ;)

Ha! I think most grandparents had chairs like that in the livingroom, and doilies--ironed and starched doilies everywhere!! ;)

As kids, I remember my mother giving us kids "the lecture" before we went to visit the grandparents. "Don't touch anything, and be very careful not to spill your drink on the white doilies, when putting your glass down on grandma's livingroom tables." As kids, we felt like we couldn't hardly breathe or move when we visited them. Being on "best behavior" took practically an insurmountable effort on our part! :p

Goofyernmost

Whaaaaaat????????:eek: Well that is one reason I don't and won't trust self-driving cars. Anyone could hack one and send the car into an opposite traffic lane or whatever.
You probably don't have to worry about that, but, until all cars are self driving you do have to worry about the drunk that is still driving his1962 Falcon home from the bar. It's going to be tough to take evasive action when you're back there playing cribbage with your family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom