The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
THNX the boys schedule hasn't changed so they're fine and my dh loves his new schedule.

I'm glad the boys are o.k. with it, and that your hubs enjoys his new schedule. I can't help but be concerned for you, though. Schedule changes are easier for some people, more than others. (I know it would take me a while to adjust to a big time change like that.) Even though I know you'll eventually adjust to his night shift routine, I'm sorry to hear about this recent hiccup in your schedule. :(

Figgy1

I'm glad the boys are o.k. with it, and that your hubs enjoys his new schedule. I can't help but be concerned for you, though. Schedule changes are easier for some people, more than others. (I know it would take me a while to adjust to a big time change like that.) Even though I know you'll eventually adjust to his night shift routine, I'm sorry to hear about this recent hiccup in your schedule. :(
THNX again. I think it was mostly the fact the storms were so loud and numerous that screwed up my sleep last night. For the most part I adjusted quite well.

MOXOMUMD

Sympathy like. How are you holding up? Please stay safe and inside
Blah to the snow. Almost 5 inches. The power went out this morning just after some kids were already en route to school so now they are in the process of getting everyone back home. My niece (who drives to school) said the whole town and roads leading into town are dark. No estimated time of when it will be back up. GRRR.

Figgy1

Blah to the snow. Almost 5 inches. The power went out this morning just after some kids were already en route to school so now they are in the process of getting everyone back home. My niece (who drives to school) said the whole town and roads leading into town are dark. No estimated time of when it will be back up. GRRR.
That's beyond bad prayers and pixie dust xoxo

Goofyernmost

Weather!!! We have a bunch of people around here that are constantly whining because we don't get much real winter. This year we got a total of 1/8 inch all winter long. Happened around 8am and gone by 10am. They are constantly upset because they don't have any snow to play in (actually they do if they just drive west a few hundred miles to the Smoky Mountains). These are apparently people that have recently escaped from an asylum. (not unlike our own @MinnieM123) I try to explain that they should be on their knees thanking god that it is like this around here, but, it just passes over their heads. What are we gonna do?
If you are going to have a snow event, the above mentioned is the only way to have it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom