The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

This was probably close to 20 years ago that a friend of mine had a water bed. She and her hubs lived on the 3rd floor, of a 3-family house. They were asleep one night, and around 2 AM, she woke up and was wet. The water bed had sprung a leak!! Woke up her hubs and at 2 AM, the both of them had to scramble to get a hose and hang it out the window for the bed to drain out. She said it took a long time, but at least they were able to empty it before it flooded down through the floors. The convinced me to never buy one of those!! :eek:

I heard a rumor that Disney's comin' out with a Pixie Dust bed...even when it springs a leak you're happy...and you may, or may not, book another Disney trip...! ;)

betty rose

We wouldn't have even thought about it to be honest. My first trip after my birthday was to DL, so we drank more there.

We did order a pitcher of Sangria last trip at Via Nappoli. None of us could walk straight afterward.

Did I ever post a picture of this margarita I had in San Diego?
View attachment 198734
And that was the medium.
Oh, that looks so good. I have to be happy with a lot of ice cold water!:hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom