The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
Another coffee table book with lots of photos that kinda fell under the radar is

Walt Disney World: 20 Magical Years

511U63PvQ5L.jpg

Its cover is nothing to write home about but it gives 3 park builds and the studios were still developing at that point. Being a kinda ugly cover and the hype already ramping for the 25th of the MK this first stab to the 25th book is a bit more obscure. (of course I have both)
5165G7Bl4DL.jpg
I have the bottom one too!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Guessing I never mentioned it before, but we homeschool. So yeah, I am crazy and a glutton for punishment. :)
I thought about that once for about for about a week during summer vacation. My older ds is special needs so he went to school for services that he couldn't get at home and we live in a really good district so I just sent my younger ds. We had somebody move here over summer vacation and she had always home schooled her kids, she's much happier now:hilarious: At least you've got a one way ticket to heaven:joyfull: me maybe not so much:hilarious:

MySmallWorldof4

I thought about that once for about for about a week during summer vacation. My older ds is special needs so he went to school for services that he couldn't get at home and we live in a really good district so I just sent my younger ds. We had somebody move here over summer vacation and she had always home schooled her kids, she's much happier now:hilarious: At least you've got a one way ticket to heaven:joyfull: me maybe not so much:hilarious:
School district here is eh, which is a main reason we homeschool. Not too many accelerated classes maybe because we are in farm country. I am also not a fan of common core so my kids learn math the way we learned it. They always test above grade levels on standardized tests they are required to take so I am not worried that they are not learning enough. The only caveat is they are home practically all the time so the house may not always be as spotless as I would like. It does test my OCD a lot, but maybe that is a good thing. ;)

betty rose

Hahaaa...! It is indeed beautiful, thanks...! :)
There's actually A LOT of geographical diversity here in Texas.
From the central Texas hill country, the piney woods of east Texas, the plains of north Texas (although, Palo Duro Canyon is up near Amarillo), the dessert and mountains of west Texas (including Guadalupe Peak at 8,750 ft., and Big Bend National Park), to hundreds of miles of coastline and beaches, etc....!!! :)

Just a coupla' more pics of the hill country.
This is the bridge I drive across on my commute to and from the office...

View attachment 194202

We even have some trees that do this in the fall... ;)

View attachment 194203

And, just a few more random shots... :)

View attachment 194204
View attachment 194205
View attachment 194206
View attachment 194207
You live in God's country. So pretty!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hey Figgy! @figmentfan423 IT may be Spring here but these pollen counts are killing me!! I have increased using my inhaler and my coughing is awful. Thankfully, I go to the dtr on Wed. But, I talked with someone this morning that has bad allergies and is going through the same thing. Bah! How are the pollen counts up there?
Sympathy like. No pollen in over 2 feet of snow:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom