The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My St. Patrick's Day wasn't as festive as yours. I brought in an Irish soda bread for the office hungry hounds. People liked it with their coffee for a snack. But we were all working, so it was just a quick break.

Hubs and I went to our usual Friday night restaurant, but neither one of us had the traditional corned beef and cabbage. I grew up on all that Irish boiled cooking and I hated it. So I had a cheeseburger and a glass of milk, instead. :D

Sounds like you had a good night too. Growing up my mom never made corned beef, so it is a treat for me now. And right now a cheeseburger sounds really good.

donaldtoo

The guys are all working today so I'm just going to enjoy some Ratatouille:joyfull: The boys instead of finishing up snow removal here they are shoveling for other people:eek: Guess I don't pay enough:oops:

Awesome! Ratatouille is one of my favorite Disney movies...!!! :)
As far as the boys shoveling compensation goes, I'm pretty sure the 24/7 all-you-can-eat, free-of-charge buffet you provide for them is waaayyyyyyy more than adequate...! ;)

donaldtoo

Around here with that much snow the announcement would be school for the remainder of March is a no go. Actually, I might have welcomed a storm like that today as I have a fun for all involved Colonoscopy tomorrow morning. However, I have already done all of the fasting and half the go-go juice, I might as well get it over with tomorrow.

If that were to happen to me, I'm afraid that custodial would have to be called in to clean up the remains of what used to be a seagull. "Yea, ya ain't gotta worry bout seein him no more".:mad::angelic::in pain:

I've had 2 of those colonosco-weeeees!!!!! :joyfull: ;) so far with the Drano. I'm told that by the next time I'm due for one they'll do the prep and procedure same morning. :)

And...
Whoa there big fella...it's just an ice cream cone...!!! :eek: ;)

image.jpeg

:D

ETA...
Hope the procedure went well and the results showed nothing serious...! :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom