The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thanks for sending the wind my way:rolleyes: My first walk was cold but not too bad but my second time out was miserable because I almost got blown across the street in a bad gust:eek: I'm inside until tomorrow, oh wait we may get some snow or ice:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Is it time to shoot the groundhog yet?:D

It is Leap year afterall...I say it is time to go'a hunt'n.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
What about some grilled chicken on salad? I love that meal in summer, when I'm looking for a lighter meal option.

Nope.

I really don't like the texture combo of meat and salad. Love meat, love salads but so not together. If it is any consolation I do not like nor will I eat that Bird seed like stuff or nuts people toss into salads either. ChickPeas and croutons in salads Yack! Pretty little salad with lettuces (not weed like growths) peppers, onion, lots of tomato, maybe some finely sliced zuc's and I'm a happy camper. Or I can go very simple with a meatless Cesar Salad minus the day old bread cubes.

betty rose

I just hope the new government doesnt cut your benefits like they are promising to do so..
Our's too, we depend on social security. We have paid in so much, that we will never get back what we put in. It's our money, darn it! And we get no interest. How is that fair? I have so many things to be angry about at this time. I'm wanting to just leave right now. Rant over. sorry......

betty rose

So with all the people that love winter here I thought you'd appreciate this list. It is states ranked by worst winter.

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/states-with-the-worst-winters-worst-us-states-for-winter
We are seriously thinking about moving away from Colorado, if you don't ski, and don't drink beer, you are out of the party. I hate this state, people are selfish, and unfriendly. I loved Kansas, we had many nice neighbors, and had block parties every month. We all took turns. It was lots of fun, people don't speak to each other out here. When we do speak, they look like we are crazy. We had a friend who moved out here, and they moved back to Kansas.....they hated this state.....I'm needing to leave at the moment. We have our friends next door, but they are from Florida and feel the same way. Rant over. I guess I'm full of rants at the moment. Sorry......

betty rose

Nope.

I really don't like the texture combo of meat and salad. Love meat, love salads but so not together. If it is any consolation I do not like nor will I eat that Bird seed like stuff or nuts people toss into salads either. ChickPeas and croutons in salads Yack! Pretty little salad with lettuces (not weed like growths) peppers, onion, lots of tomato, maybe some finely sliced zuc's and I'm a happy camper. Or I can go very simple with a meatless Cesar Salad minus the day old bread cubes.
I like a simple salad too. Lot's of different lettuce and tomato's . An italian dressing, then done.

betty rose

See...I hate Illinois winters #13 but I'd take that over some of the other states mentioned that have it worse than we do. A few of those states I wouldn't want to live in even in the summer months.
I hate where we live, we have had snow until May, on my birthday, and then snow in Sept. early part of the month. No real summer at all. Birthday is May 3. It is crazy to have snow in May.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom