The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

It is 5 feels like -12 'cause the freak'n wind is about 20mph. I don't wanta be living in Illinois. Have I mentioned that before?
Thanks for sending the wind my way:rolleyes: My first walk was cold but not too bad but my second time out was miserable because I almost got blown across the street in a bad gust:eek: I'm inside until tomorrow, oh wait we may get some snow or ice:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Is it time to shoot the groundhog yet?:D

Figgy1

It looks like Sears will be no longer. They're selling off the Craftsman name. I couldn't tell you the difference between plyers and a screwdriver (one has oj:D) but I'm going to miss them all the same.:(:(:(:( It seems to me they've been going downhill both in customer service and quality of everything for quite sometime:(:(:(

Goofyernmost

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, don't we make waffles and pancakes from exactly the same batter? Just a different cooking device? If you don't, I do and have never noticed a difference in taste. Maple syrup stays put much better with waffles though. To me waffles are pancakes with personality.

MOXOMUMD

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, don't we make waffles and pancakes from exactly the same batter? Just a different cooking device? If you don't, I do and have never noticed a difference in taste. Maple syrup stays put much better with waffles though. To me waffles are pancakes with personality.
Not mine. I add more butter, milk and an extra egg to waffle batter to make them thicker and crispier. Pancakes are just basic mix.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It looks like Sears will be no longer. They're selling off the Craftsman name. I couldn't tell you the difference between plyers and a screwdriver (one has oj:D) but I'm going to miss them all the same.:(:(:(:( It seems to me they've been going downhill both in customer service and quality of everything for quite sometime:(:(:(

Really? They're selling off Craftsman??!! Holy cow. That's MAJOR. I've known lots of guys who have loved those tools down through the years. However, Sears will still sell Craftman in their (remaining . . .) stores.

Just read from this afternoon's financial news, that Sears is selling Craftsman to Stanley Black & Decker (note--even Stanley and Black & Decker have merged . .. ) for $525 million; then then another $250 million at the end of the third year, and a percentage of annual payments of new Craftsman sales for the next 15 years.

Also heard that Macy's is closing down a bunch of stores, nationwide. Good grief. Seems like no company has legs to stand on anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom