The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Sounds good. I know there was someone I promised to send them too...maybe @MOXOMUMD ? Or @catmom46 ? I just don't remember who. So if no one else wants them, I'll bring them along for you. I doubt I'll be able to bring them into the parks, so I'll have to drop them at your hotel or something?
And yes, hubby will be doing the cutting for me for a bit. Good thing he LOVES chopping veggies. The stupid thing is I wasn't even chopping at the time. I had cut lettuce for my DD for her taco and I set the knife on the counter. Then when I was cleaning up, the handle was sticking out a bit and I bumped it, it flew up and sliced my pinky, and then I jumped out of the way as it clattered to the floor and luckily did NOT land on my foot on its way down. Only I am enough of a clutz to practically slice my finger off when I'm not even using the dang knife! Hubby's comment was "Hi sweetie!" because that's how he knows it's me. Then my brother said "Silly sister, cuts are for food!"
Nope, not me.

donaldtoo

That's it I'm done! no more moving around ADRs! I finally got the time we wanted for BOG dinner(my dh owes me big time for stalking that one! Deciding to go there with under 100 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 changes later the time he wanted!) We also switched Nine Dragons to Teppan Edo. Just when ND started getting really good reviews my dh developed an allergy and ND still isn't the best for those. At least we lucked out and got a good time for TE

We love Teppan Edo...!!! :hungry: :)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

betty rose

I remember that! Nope...no fun at all!
I wanted to give you a suggestion, to help...I bought surgical gloves and cut the thumb off, to cover my wound. It helped me to keep water out when I needed to wash my hair. I closed the thumb part of the glove with a surgical tape. It kept the water out, and I was able to use my right hand. I hope this helps.

betty rose

That's the plan:D I'm doing pick a pearl but that's with gift cards I got for Christmas. I could never justify the cost before. I'm thinking a glass slipper from Arribas sp? if so I won't get it until Christmas but that would be worth the wait. I also want one of their mugs with Figment on it.
I hope that you get a big pearl, and I hope it's the black pearl, most expensive, look for the ugliest clam ever. They yeild the best pearls. I learned that in Hawaii. Good luck !

BuddyThomas

@BuddyThomas I was just wondering, being in the theater business in NYC...do you know my cousin? She's a casting director. Rachel Hoffman. I've never actually met her that I remember...actually my mother was her mom's cousin. I didn't know she did theater until a couple of years ago and I thought it was quite a coincidence that we had never met, I didn't know her, but we were both involved in music. Just wondered...I would imagine that a lot of the theater people know each other?
No, unfortunately not. I rep playwrights and composers, not actors, so that is probably why. :)

Goofyernmost

We don't have sirens. So we bought a weather radio.
I have a Weather Channel app on my phone. It warns me of everything in the area to severe thunderstorms, hurricanes and tornado's. Makes a loud noise and then you read the warning. Costs me nothing. I even got weather alerts when I was in Europe. It followed me wherever I went. Was pretty quiet when I was on the ship, but, then again the weather was perfect so there probably wasn't any reason for an alert.

Goofyernmost

I wish!!! I AM banned from chopping veggies though. And my daughter wasn't sure daddy should let me use the PLASTIC knife to cut the burger we split for dinner. :cautious:
I remember when my oldest daughter was about 15, she decided to make a salad for dinner. Both her mother and I were at work, but, due to arrive home soon. She used a large knife to cut up some carrots and slipped, leaving a huge gash in her finger. Apparently it bled quite a lot so she and her sister grabbed a towel and tightly wrapped up her finger and waited for one of us to get home.

I got there first and was met at the door by two panicked looking kids. She showed me the cut and it could see her finger bone. Almost made me gasp, but, I didn't, instead I just casually looked at it and said... "You'll live", let's go to the hospital and get that fixed. She immediately relaxed, the color came back to her cheeks we jumped in the car and headed up. We did have to leave a message for my wife... this was way pre-cellphone. It took 5 stitches. She was a real trooper. She still has a scar there. Apparently though she didn't learn much from it because I watched her making a salad a short time ago and she wasn't even trying to be careful. Guess she enjoyed the attention. ;):)

Cesar R M

Nope. Ours get tested the first Tuesday of the month. Great way to check the clocks. Before 9/11, they tested every Tuesday at 10.
Then must be because we are never used to hear these.
We get RADIO and TV warnings for quakes and tsunamis. THAT if the quakes are in the prediction distance areas (since they can hit right below us...the warnings would be useless)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom