The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

ou are bilingual. That extra skill set is not to be taken lightly--particularly in this global society we are all living in. Maybe explore companies that cater to both languages and would welcome a very good IT person such as yourself, who could communicate via computer to them, and/or their client base.
Unfortunately, I also have a huge drawback.I'm deaf and I cant speak spoken english very well(well I can, just not fluid and with a lots of "what? can you repeat?)

Cesar R M

Sorry to hear this. But, it sounds like you have some various ideas. The photography studio seems especially interesting. Your pictures are always so beautiful. Keep your chin up, and hopefully, you will land in something that is perfect for you.
yeah, the only drawback about a studio is.. Its also a skill that is very underrated in my country.
For example, if you go to a USA pro photographer.. You will see they cost from 1000 USD to 6000 USD per session.
Here normal companies (which are not very good at photo sessions and have nowhere near the quality or the equipment) charge less than 40 USD per session. Kinda drags the prices down.

MOXOMUMD

MOXOMUMD

Let me start by saying Bambi and Thumper were cute. I have no idea where they were.

Those weird giant people things are creepy! And I love how Goofy dropped his giant fork or spoon that he was drumming with, and quickly improvised by playing his wash tub like a bongo with one hand.

Oh, and it was really awful how the trees blocked the fireworks. So glad those are gone.:rolleyes:
Darn trees. ;)

MOXOMUMD

In other news, seems my workplace is dissolving and facing a heavy restructuring. Means I'm probably gone like almost everyone( which is bad since I'm pretty much "barebones" for the company). :(

Now I'm going to check on jobhunting.
Who knows, I might even try to jump the bridge and try a job in the Cruising industry (as HR assistant manager or something similar, as my family have always been managers of some sort)
Kinda sad time to see my workplace of 6 years start to crumble, bad also.. I mean I have a non cancellable trip coming soon. And seems my plan to purchase my new cochlear implant went kapoof.
In the other side, I have a vast knowledge in quite a few things. I could stablish a photography studio too.

If any of you know a company that needs a dedicated online IT with knowledge, honesty and not expensive (compared to the international IT standards).. drop me a note! :p

9a783a6ea89ce3568bc68d283933b07f.jpg At least you have a cruise. :)

Songbird76

Thank you. We had a great deal of lightning, wind and more rain in a very short span of time that I recall in many years. It is messy around here but we were spared tornadoes. Amen. Our ground was petty dry because of little rain in the last week and highs in the 90s so while it is squishy I do not have as much standing water that I usually do after a storm like this. I'm interested to hear how @MouseDreaming did as the winds were even stronger through that area. I should call my Mom and see how she weathered it all too but I'm thinking if something went wayward I'd have already heard from her or my Sis.
They said on the news here that somewhere over here, there was baseball-sized hail. It stormed a lot last night, and it was LOUD, but it didn't get that bad where I am. They said there was a "super-cell", but I don't remember where. I think somewhere in Brabant. http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/oorlogsgebied-door-hagelbui-mensen-staan-te-huilen-op-straat

Last edited:

Songbird76

Hi all...I'm a bit late getting here today. I have decided to give up cleaning. I was cleaning up in the kitchen today and a knife attacked me. I had to have my daughter call hubby to come home and take me to get stitches, which in the end they couldn't do, because the flap of skin was too thin around the edge to hold stitches, and it was in an awkward place which wouldn't stitch nicely. So they butterfly bandaged it and then wrapped the heck out of it to keep the bandages in place because they wouldn't stick with all the blood. But I'm fixed up now. DD was a complete superstar. She was very scared, but managed the phone calls with hubby since I had to use my left had to put pressure on the finger on my right hand and couldn't manage the phone. Not an experience I care to repeat, so I think I should just not clean ever again, right?13522640_10154126447316830_1228848541_n.jpg

MOXOMUMD

I think most people misunderstood my comment. I never said check on the windows WHILE THERE IS A TORNADO OUT.
I mean look outside to SPOT the tornado.
Aaah, still no looking for a tornado for us. When those sirens go off we are in our safe spot. My family room has a high peaked ceiling which is almost all window from floor to ceiling and I have skylights in my diningroom and kitchen. During strong storms we avoid those rooms.

betty rose

Hi all...I'm a bit late getting here today. I have decided to give up cleaning. I was cleaning up in the kitchen today and a knife attacked me. I had to have my daughter call hubby to come home and take me to get stitches, which in the end they couldn't do, because the flap of skin was too thin around the edge to hold stitches, and it was in an awkward place which wouldn't stitch nicely. So they butterfly bandaged it and then wrapped the heck out of it to keep the bandages in place because they wouldn't stick with all the blood. But I'm fixed up now. DD was a complete superstar. She was very scared, but managed the phone calls with hubby since I had to use my left had to put pressure on the finger on my right hand and couldn't manage the phone. Not an experience I care to repeat, so I think I should just not clean ever again, right?View attachment 147846
Ouch, that looks like it hurts. Don't ever clean again, Dr.'s orders.;) Sorry for the pain. :in pain:

MouseDreaming

Hi all...I'm a bit late getting here today. I have decided to give up cleaning. I was cleaning up in the kitchen today and a knife attacked me. I had to have my daughter call hubby to come home and take me to get stitches, which in the end they couldn't do, because the flap of skin was too thin around the edge to hold stitches, and it was in an awkward place which wouldn't stitch nicely. So they butterfly bandaged it and then wrapped the heck out of it to keep the bandages in place because they wouldn't stick with all the blood. But I'm fixed up now. DD was a complete superstar. She was very scared, but managed the phone calls with hubby since I had to use my left had to put pressure on the finger on my right hand and couldn't manage the phone. Not an experience I care to repeat, so I think I should just not clean ever again, right?View attachment 147846
Oh goodness! Yes, no more cleaning for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom