The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
@Mr Ferret 88 does the vote yesterday have anything to do with how things will go on your little island?
yes and no . I don't think anyone knows exactly what will happen in the next couple of years as the UK leaves the Euro. It kinda depends what some of the other nations decide to do. Rumour is that several scandanavian nations are preparing a similar vote . As for Scotland i haven't a clue. They already turned down one chance to be an independant nation :rolleyes:

betty rose

Hi Bets. Jack thanks you for asking about him--he's waving his paw at you. He's doing a bit better today and I'm hoping that this trend will last until he's completely well. Like all dogs, he's had other odd stuff happen to him over the years, and he's always pulled through eventually. So we're keeping an eye on him and taking it a day at a time.

As I'm sitting here with a glass of orange juice and bag of Cheetos (dinner . . . :cool: ), one Cheeto fell to the floor and he lunged at it. That's a good sign in general. Once he stops jumping and lunging at flying food, then we'll know it's serious; but apparently, I don't think we have anything to worry about yet! ;)
Give Jack a big hug from me. So nice to see he is doing better. I had cereal with banana for dinner last night. I sleep really good after the carbs.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Awesome! Glad y'all are havin' a great time! :)
Are the cranes in the background of The Jungle Book floats in Avatarland?
Thanks for sharing...! :)

Yes the cranes are for Avatarland.

@ajrwdwgirl Two questions:

Are they sending everyone through the metal detectors there? They're sending everyone 14 and up through here, only they have fewer metal detectors than WDW.

Does the new Soarin' over there end in Epcot? This one ends at Disneyland park.

It ends at Epcot and at all parks except MK it was random screening. At MK we all went through the detector this morning.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
In other news, seems my workplace is dissolving and facing a heavy restructuring. Means I'm probably gone like almost everyone( which is bad since I'm pretty much "barebones" for the company). :(

Now I'm going to check on jobhunting.
Who knows, I might even try to jump the bridge and try a job in the Cruising industry (as HR assistant manager or something similar, as my family have always been managers of some sort)
Kinda sad time to see my workplace of 6 years start to crumble, bad also.. I mean I have a non cancellable trip coming soon. And seems my plan to purchase my new cochlear implant went kapoof.
In the other side, I have a vast knowledge in quite a few things. I could stablish a photography studio too.

If any of you know a company that needs a dedicated online IT with knowledge, honesty and not expensive (compared to the international IT standards).. drop me a note! :p

Sorry to hear about the job news. It's no fun, it just happened to my brother in law too.

betty rose

Hi all we had a water park day today: blizzard beach. And mini golf at winter summer land.

Now we are at animal kingdom waiting for the jungle book show. We had some bites at the nomad lounge....Yum!

Nomad lounge
View attachment 147487

The jungle book floats
View attachment 147488

Also some ice cream we enjoyed while waiting.
View attachment 147489
Great fun. I want some chocolate ice cream. I love the picture of the nomad lounge. Thanks for the pictures, and taking us along on your vacation.:joyfull:

betty rose

In other news, seems my workplace is dissolving and facing a heavy restructuring. Means I'm probably gone like almost everyone( which is bad since I'm pretty much "barebones" for the company). :(

Now I'm going to check on jobhunting.
Who knows, I might even try to jump the bridge and try a job in the Cruising industry (as HR assistant manager or something similar, as my family have always been managers of some sort)
Kinda sad time to see my workplace of 6 years start to crumble, bad also.. I mean I have a non cancellable trip coming soon. And seems my plan to purchase my new cochlear implant went kapoof.
In the other side, I have a vast knowledge in quite a few things. I could stablish a photography studio too.

If any of you know a company that needs a dedicated online IT with knowledge, honesty and not expensive (compared to the international IT standards).. drop me a note! :p
I'm so sorry, to hear this news. Good luck on your job hunt. Or what ever you decide to do.

MOXOMUMD

Hahaaa...!
I believe this gif is one of his favorites...! :)

58327-NOPE-NOPE-NOPE-NOPE-octopus-sq-Rr5E.gif
Nope-Cat-Meme-09-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom