The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I love my mother but sometimes she just doesn't think things through. My niece called her a few months ago in need of a car, long story short she wanted my mom to cosign. Luckily my mom got the car in her name and it's a good thing because miss not independent hasn't made a single payment. Oh joy I get to go and help her pick up the car this weekend. I told my mom say nothing to anybody or I'm not going with her.
I feel sorry for your Mom. Sounds like the niece may have given her a big sob story.:(

donaldtoo

Steak anyone...?!

Texas_Jeep_Trip%20116.jpg

:hungry: ;) :)

betty rose

I have to tell you a funny story. When we were kids, my father assembled an elaborate train set with two tracks, and two locomotives and freight cars. It had electric signals, and a landscaped, large wooden board (about 18 feet long by 12 feet wide) that the set was placed on. There was a tunnel, and a suspension bridge at the other end. Anyway, he was up all Christmas Eve putting this huge project together for my brothers, and didn't get to bed until almost 5 a.m. on Christmas morning.

On Christmas morning, we all ran down to the Christmas tree (my mother dragged my father out of bed to join us :p ). My mother said that first we all had to go downstairs to the playroom (finished basement) because a present was down there for the boys. My brothers were thrilled when they saw the train set, and I remember one of them saying, "How did Santa Claus fit this down the chimney?! Yea, Santa!" Years after that, my father told us that he stood there shaking his head, and said, "After all that work I did, that old slob (Santa) got all the credit??!! " :mad: ( :hilarious: :hilarious:) I guess parents give up a lot of sleep for their kids! :joyfull:
I remember a doll house with about a billion pieces, took half the night to assemble, and add all the windows, doors, and other stuff, it was like building a "real" house.:D

betty rose

Ladies, any of you having trouble finding swimsuits this year? I'm having trouble finding a pattern I like. It doesn't help that Lands End only has five different colors/patterns in their halter tankini style, which is what I can wear. And one of them I have. There is such a lack of selection this year.
In my area, there may not be much of a summer. It's taking it's time to get here!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom