The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good day everyone. We slept really late this morning, it was 9A M. I guess I was really tired. Hubby is doing well. The blood is gone, because they told me to make him drink a ton of water. Which I did. I can tell he is feeling better this morning, he ate a good breakfast. The stent stills hurts, and will until it's gone. Taking that out with no drugs, is a real pain. On to other news, another snow storm is coming in another foot or two of snow. Enough already!:mad:
I'm so happy that your dh is doing better and both of you got to sleep in! You both deserved and needed to do so! BUT YUCK no more snow you've had enough! I'll chip in if we can ship it to @MinnieM123 she'd love some more!

betty rose

I'm so happy that your dh is doing better and both of you got to sleep in! You both deserved and needed to do so! BUT YUCK no more snow you've had enough! I'll chip in if we can ship it to @MinnieM123 she'd love some more!
That's a great idea. It just keeps coming and coming. I'm going to need Florida. And may I borrow a big stew pot. Mr. Groundhog, needs another whippin':rolleyes:;)

betty rose

Sleep would be a blessing. Hoping all goes quickly and you guys are out of there quicker than expected and all goes smoothly.

My Sis checks into the hospital tonight for early morning surgery tomorrow. Hopefully things will go well and she will be able to go home maybe Thursday.
Thank you. Hubby is doing really well. It went smoothly, and he is sitting up today. We slept many hours, last night and late in the morning. Good sleep can make you feel like a new person.

betty rose

Anyone who loves puppy dogs might want to follow this instagram

caninehappyhour
12724859_1020369228019469_151638063_a.jpg

Canine Happy Hour
GoPro wearing dog photographer, Tula, is a rescue dog & therapy dog. Photos taken using a harness-mounted GoPro. We add occasional candid photos too.

https://www.instagram.com/caninehappyhour/
So cute, thanks. I'm adding this to my favorites list.

betty rose

He is all over the board. Flipp'n out at night. My Mom gave permission to the staff to sedate him at night as he was a disruption to the entire unit. During the day he is very very sleepy. They brought in some type of oxygen fluid enhancer??? When the doc came in this afternoon he slammed his eyes shut and acted asleep. Yet at the end of physical therapy with someone on each side of him he could walk with a walker 15 steps which I have not seen since the end of February. Basically he is going between bossy, difficult, flip out, sleeping and can say NO as good as any 2 year old. Honestly don't know what to make of him. Thanks for checking in on him. :inlove:

Up tomorrow my Sis' operation. Worry about her. Whole dang family already. Jeepers. :facepalm:
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, and now your sister. I pray that her surgery goes, well and recovers soon. It seems you just can't get a break right now. My sympathy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom