The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

The little angel is 23 and my step sister(no blood) and her pet neanderthal make my niece look like a good credit risk.:banghead:
Ah....understood. So kind of like my brother, then. He couldn't get credit to buy a car so he asked my mom to cosign for him, but she had put my dad's name on everything when they got married, so when they got divorced, her name was no longer attached to anything...she had no credit and I refused to sign because I couldn't afford to take it over when he didn't make the payments, which I knew he wouldn't because he never made payments on anything else, which is why he couldn't get a loan. I'm so sorry your mom is stuck in that position...can she afford to make the payments or is she going to sell it?

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'd be interested in the answer to this as my laptop does this a LOT. But my battery is external, so I just unplug it, take the battery out, and then put it back in and turn it on. I have no idea why it does it though! And my computer almost always, though not quite always, just automatically turns on when I open it. I rarely have to push the power button.
What operating system are you running ?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ah....understood. So kind of like my brother, then. He couldn't get credit to buy a car so he asked my mom to cosign for him, but she had put my dad's name on everything when they got married, so when they got divorced, her name was no longer attached to anything...she had no credit and I refused to sign because I couldn't afford to take it over when he didn't make the payments, which I knew he wouldn't because he never made payments on anything else, which is why he couldn't get a loan. I'm so sorry your mom is stuck in that position...can she afford to make the payments or is she going to sell it?
I think it's in better shape than her car so she may sell her car and and pay down the car. She's been making the payments so her credit doesn't get hit.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Some of the ones I saw did tie, mine doesn't but it comes up pretty high up in more of a bib halter with droplet cut outs up high. I go for cute but modest.

How about this fetching swimsuit ensemble for you? It comes with a hat, gloves, and shoes! :joyfull:

1920_002.jpg

StarWarsGirl

Do you get a new one every year? If you already have one, why are you looking for a new one? Is it worn out, or you just want a change? I bought my swimsuit several years ago now and I so rarely use it that it's still like new, so I haven't bothered looking for a new one this year. I HATE swimsuit shopping...not much makes me feel worse about my body than swimwear, so once I have one I like, I tend not to buy another until I ABSOLUTELY have to. Good luck, and I hope you find something soon!
I had bought a new one because one of mine I could tell was close to being dry rotted. It did dry rot. Most of my suits last two years, but my second one dry rotted unexpectedly after only one year, so now all I have is the brand new one. With the amount of time we spend at the pool in WDW, I really need two.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Do you get a new one every year? If you already have one, why are you looking for a new one? Is it worn out, or you just want a change? I bought my swimsuit several years ago now and I so rarely use it that it's still like new, so I haven't bothered looking for a new one this year. I HATE swimsuit shopping...not much makes me feel worse about my body than swimwear, so once I have one I like, I tend not to buy another until I ABSOLUTELY have to. Good luck, and I hope you find something soon!

I really hate swim suit shopping too, it always leaves me a little depressed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom