The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Sometimes I miss the U.S. stores where you have a million choices of everything. Here, there is one shelving unit dedicated to hair sprays and gels and the like, rather than a whole isle, so choice is VERY limited. There were several brands of hair spray and mousse, but nothing that said hair wax, and only the one texturizing spray...no pommade. I've never heard of Luster's Pink...we have Loreal, Nivea, Got2Be, Garnier, and Schwartzkopf... I think that was pretty much it.
We have similar issues.. but for condiments. Also we pretty much have only 2 mayor brands in a lot of things.. like Potato chips (owned by the same megacorp related fritolays). and bread (Bimbo and Wonder are also both owned by the Bimbo bread company)

Cesar R M

Good to know. Thanks.

Should I also avoid putting the laptop to sleep (hibernate instead)?
Yes. You might want to change the settings, so after certain amount of time.. the laptop goes into hibernation mode instead of just staying all night in sleep mode)

This also applies to @Songbird76 . Windows 10 is the culprit since it changes the way it manages the power.

betty rose

Good day everyone. We slept really late this morning, it was 9A M. I guess I was really tired. Hubby is doing well. The blood is gone, because they told me to make him drink a ton of water. Which I did. I can tell he is feeling better this morning, he ate a good breakfast. The stent stills hurts, and will until it's gone. Taking that out with no drugs, is a real pain. On to other news, another snow storm is coming in another foot or two of snow. Enough already!:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom