The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No, but our daughter was. I love your ideas, but I have no imput as to their rules. We offered suggestions but was told to mind our own business. And that we do.

Yeah, that is touchy, that is why I couch'd it the way I did at the beginning of the post. I've seen ONLY'S have issues being able to relate to what it is like to be the youngest or the oldest, let alone a middle. There is a learning curve. My learning curve was having a son. Being a gal and having a Sister having a son was an interesting adventure as a parent. Boys are just wired differently and never living with one until he was born I had zero frame of reference.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Good afternoon everyone. Hubby came through the surgery fine. He is passing blood , but that's expected. It kind of grosses you out the first time or two. They got the biggest parts of the stone and sending it off to see what foods, or drinks he has to avoid. Thanks so much for all the well wishes, prayers, and pixie dust. We had to get up at 3:30 this morning. I'm going to bed and sleep with the sleepy hubby. Thanks, again from hubby and me. You guys are the greatest! xoxo to all:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Tomorrow will be time for ketchup!

So happy it all went well. :D

Cesar R M

Ha! I did go look. It seems many have improved their quality of service and many of the prices have lowered, like you said Caribbean 90% cheaper and reliable. I'd likely pay the $5-25 a day. Yes a lot but long ago I think I was paying $15 at Disney to be tethered to the wall.
Theres a reason for that. When they launched the Quantum line, they had bought services from a new series of worldwide fast internet satellites.
And now since most Oasis class have been refitted with Quantum class..

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good afternoon everyone. Hubby came through the surgery fine. He is passing blood , but that's expected. It kind of grosses you out the first time or two. They got the biggest parts of the stone and sending it off to see what foods, or drinks he has to avoid. Thanks so much for all the well wishes, prayers, and pixie dust. We had to get up at 3:30 this morning. I'm going to bed and sleep with the sleepy hubby. Thanks, again from hubby and me. You guys are the greatest! xoxo to all:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Tomorrow will be time for ketchup!
Yea! I'm so so happy the surgery went well. Now go and have sweet Disney dreams.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My Pre-assembled Birthday Bike from my Sis was delivered today. I'd like to go ride it soon but weather for the next two weeks appears to be winter.

ChE1MdpU4AANsYy.jpg
Thanks for the giggle. I just love the term some assembly needed. :cautious: A few Christmas Eve's at my house were rather interesting.:bawling::arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Figgy1

Premium Member
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I love my mother but sometimes she just doesn't think things through. My niece called her a few months ago in need of a car, long story short she wanted my mom to cosign. Luckily my mom got the car in her name and it's a good thing because miss not independent hasn't made a single payment. Oh joy I get to go and help her pick up the car this weekend. I told my mom say nothing to anybody or I'm not going with her.

StarWarsGirl

Yeah, that is touchy, that is why I couch'd it the way I did at the beginning of the post. I've seen ONLY'S have issues being able to relate to what it is like to be the youngest or the oldest, let alone a middle. There is a learning curve. My learning curve was having a son. Being a gal and having a Sister having a son was an interesting adventure as a parent. Boys are just wired differently and never living with one until he was born I had zero frame of reference.
They are different. Some of the stuff my brother's done over the years I would never have even thought about doing.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

glad to hear that!

MinnieM123

Premium Member

So happy to hear this saga has finally come to an end, and a good one at that. He'll rest at home for a few days and he'll soon be back up on his feet and dancing with his wonderful wife! :happy:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I talked to my niece when my Sis got out of surgery, she is back at her University. Says the drugs are making her feel dopey but she is OK again. Next year they will put her in a different type of dorm. It is a very nice Bubble.

I'm glad that both of your loved ones came through their surgeries okay! Hopefully they will have a speedy recovery.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks for the giggle. I just love the term some assembly needed. :cautious: A few Christmas Eve's at my house were rather interesting.:bawling::arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have to tell you a funny story. When we were kids, my father assembled an elaborate train set with two tracks, and two locomotives and freight cars. It had electric signals, and a landscaped, large wooden board (about 18 feet long by 12 feet wide) that the set was placed on. There was a tunnel, and a suspension bridge at the other end. Anyway, he was up all Christmas Eve putting this huge project together for my brothers, and didn't get to bed until almost 5 a.m. on Christmas morning.

On Christmas morning, we all ran down to the Christmas tree (my mother dragged my father out of bed to join us :p ). My mother said that first we all had to go downstairs to the playroom (finished basement) because a present was down there for the boys. My brothers were thrilled when they saw the train set, and I remember one of them saying, "How did Santa Claus fit this down the chimney?! Yea, Santa!" Years after that, my father told us that he stood there shaking his head, and said, "After all that work I did, that old slob (Santa) got all the credit??!! " :mad: ( :hilarious: :hilarious:) I guess parents give up a lot of sleep for their kids! :joyfull:

MOXOMUMD

I bet that's hard to comb through! DD's hair is just like mine....really thick, so it's heavy, but very fine and it just slips out of everything. I finally got it to stay by spraying it with texturizing spray and then putting a different kind of fixing spray on each lock as I pulled it through the loop, then spraying again with the texturizing spray when it was finished. In the video, the woman used a wax spray and a pomade, but I couldn't find a wax spray or anything, and she did mention texturizing gel or something, so I got the closest I could find. It worked. Then when I watched the video again, I noticed I did it wrong...it still looks cool, but it's not what it was SUPPOSED to look like. Oh well...DD was thrilled with it, and that's what counts.
I use Luster's Pink products (in the ethnic hair product aisle) and they tame it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom