The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I noticed last night I commented on my DD craft project and then I didn't post the photo. :banghead: Like @MinnieM123 ? She sliced the arms off then the hands, put weights in the hands and made new arms and sewed it back together.

Cg24lgKU4AAd3HQ.jpg

Ha! That is so funny! I really like her project, especially the "subject" she chose!! :joyfull:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Buddy, I really like the set designs a lot. (I know I'm supposed to comment on the actors and all, but sometimes "secondary" things catch my eye. I've always been that way.) Anyway, they look like someone painted them with care, and they remind me of the backgrounds I'd see in the older Snow White, Cinderella-style of books. Your set designer got it right.

Like characters on the side walls of both Country Bears and Muppet 3D attractions? Such a hoot!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thank you. We are hoping for a successful surgery too. Hubby has pain medication to take, when he gets home. I expect him to sleep a lot.

Sleep would be a blessing. Hoping all goes quickly and you guys are out of there quicker than expected and all goes smoothly.

My Sis checks into the hospital tonight for early morning surgery tomorrow. Hopefully things will go well and she will be able to go home maybe Thursday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom