The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I've never put anyone on ignore. I do however find patterns in a couple dozen members that you can almost anticipate them popping onto a thread, twist posts or a platoon come in and blast on the thread. I actually find it amusing when people need to announce they are putting a member on ignore, that crave for attention, then seeing later that same member continues to comment about the ignored persons posts, so they are obviously still intrigued enough to stalk the ignored. Like I said it is only a couple dozen out of thousands of active members but it is humorous to watch some threads. If they were not so intrigued by these members they claim to take issue with they wouldn't bother to continue to mock and stalk their posts. I do find it amusing. Would be an interesting Sociology paper.
I like the sound of mock and stalk, it has a nice ring to it!

betty rose

I wondered the same.. because it really hurts to sneeze.

its right below my last ribcage on my left side..
if it doesn't subside tomorrow, I will definitively going to get a doctor appointment.

*edit* and I dont think its my ribs. I can touch them just fine, but it hurts BELOW.
So its either muscular issue, some part of my stomatch (unlikely) or one of my kidneys.
I did this a few weeks ago with the after effects of the lung infection. I coughed so hard I pulled a muscle (I assume), it took about a week to go away, as I was still trying to suppress the cough.

betty rose

I noticed last night I commented on my DD craft project and then I didn't post the photo. :banghead: Like @MinnieM123 ? She sliced the arms off then the hands, put weights in the hands and made new arms and sewed it back together.

Cg24lgKU4AAd3HQ.jpg
So cute!

betty rose

In other news: I have no idea what the hell happened, but I am in severe pain right below my ribcage and also a sore troat.
I suspect I may have been tangled in my sheets and slept in a weird position..
thus causing my chest pain AND then causing me to snore.. thus the sore troat.
Not amused x_x

At least they finally fixed my internet connection.
turns out one of the "routes" my area uses to communicate with the internet.. was either damaged or badly configured. They set my connection to use another route.. and behold.. blazing fast speeds again with minimal pings everywhere!
Sorry about the bad sleeping. As you get older, it gets harder and harder not to wake up without something hurting. Maybe we were not meant to sleep too long.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

I wondered the same.. because it really hurts to sneeze.

its right below my last ribcage on my left side..
if it doesn't subside tomorrow, I will definitively going to get a doctor appointment.

*edit* and I dont think its my ribs. I can touch them just fine, but it hurts BELOW.
So its either muscular issue, some part of my stomatch (unlikely) or one of my kidneys.
Still a lot of damage can happen when you cough. About 10 years ago I had Bronchitis and was coughing like a mad man. I was on the phone with my 6 year old grandson and I coughed. I dropped to my knees with pain and made a lot of noises that the poor kid didn't understand. I asked him gasping to get his mother. She came to the phone and I told her what had just happened and that I had to hang up. The pain was still intense.

About an hour later I drove myself to the ER. An x-ray showed that I had pulled a rib out of it's cartilage socket. They assured me that it would fix itself. It did eventually, but, not before at least a month of painful breathing. Even when it finally stopped hurting, when I would breath you could hear the rib moving in and out of the socket. It made a clicking sound that was loud enough that if is was talking to someone three feet away they could hear it. Totally grossed them out. That continued for over 6 years and finally stopped moving. So much for a quick fix.

betty rose

Still a lot of damage can happen when you cough. About 10 years ago I had Bronchitis and was coughing like a mad man. I was on the phone with my 6 year old grandson and I coughed. I dropped to my knees with pain and made a lot of noises that the poor kid didn't understand. I asked him gasping to get his mother. She came to the phone and I told her what had just happened and that I had to hang up. The pain was still intense.

About an hour later I drove myself to the ER. An x-ray showed that I had pulled a rib out of it's cartilage socket. They assured me that it would fix itself. It did eventually, but, not before at least a month of painful breathing. Even when it finally stopped hurting, when I would breath you could hear the rib moving in and out of the socket. It made a clicking sound that was loud enough that if is was talking to someone three feet away they could hear it. Totally grossed them out. That continued for over 6 years and finally stopped moving. So much for a quick fix.
I get allergic bronchitis every fall. I know to put a pillow to my stomach area, to cause less pain.

Figgy1

Premium Member
In other news: I have no idea what the hell happened, but I am in severe pain right below my ribcage and also a sore troat.
I suspect I may have been tangled in my sheets and slept in a weird position..
thus causing my chest pain AND then causing me to snore.. thus the sore troat.
Not amused x_x

At least they finally fixed my internet connection.
turns out one of the "routes" my area uses to communicate with the internet.. was either damaged or badly configured. They set my connection to use another route.. and behold.. blazing fast speeds again with minimal pings everywhere!
Sending prayers and pixie dust. Please see a doctor if you're not any better by tomorrow!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
He won't stay with the older, wants to go out on his own. The oldest takes the responsibility of watching the younger very seriously. I think the younger, likes to push the older's button.

Having done this with my two, my two cents (not that you raise them) evens the playing field. Young ones tend to fight being under the thumb of older ones. It gets old and they are always the shadow to the older one. I get the rebellion. Nobody likes having too many bosses or always having to listen to the older sibling. We have 5 boys a couple properties down, I watch the older one and at times would like to pinch him real hard as he always seems to be the shining star which ticks the heck out of the younger ones. So this is what we did.

Parents: Since you both are older now and both would like some independence in the parks we are going to try something new this year. Rule #1 you are to stay together always, one does not leave the other-ever. #2 neither of you are in charge, we are, if we are with you or not. You are both in charge and responsible for yourselves to follow rule #1. Break Rule #1 and that is it for independance this trip and we MAY try again next year. #3 Take turns what attraction will be next. It will be your turn every other attraction. You must go with your brother when it is his turn to choose. No excuses. #4 We expect a quick text from each of you every 45 minutes stating your location. (neither the sole communicator with parents) #5 you must return to designated area at time stated. #5 Both must report back to us that everything went well and according to rules or independence ends for this trip.

It worked for us anyhow with our kids both at Disney and at home, etc.

Was your SIL an only child?

Cesar R M

Do you have allergies? Molds are bad at night. More people have them these days.
I only have a very mild need to constantly clean my nose). I dont get coughing fits or anything like that (or problems breathing) unless I have a heavy cold influenza.
But.. since there are some guys doing heavy renovation nearby. Including sawing metal and other stuff.. maybe the dust and plastic shards are affecting me.. I dunno.

About 10 years ago I had Bronchitis and was coughing like a mad man.

This is the weird part, I havent coughed or sneezed in the past week.
Infact I just sneezed (because I was preparing something with chili ) today late afternoon(and it hurt awful).

but nothing at night o_o
I am baffled.. Well see how it goes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom