The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

So what does the younger one do at Disney Parks? Does he leave the park, line jump to get himself into trouble? That is what I liked about Disney Parks, there wasn't a heck of a lot of trouble to get into, queue, attraction, next queue-attraction.
He won't stay with the older, wants to go out on his own. The oldest takes the responsibility of watching the younger very seriously. I think the younger, likes to push the older's button.

Cesar R M

So.....has anyone had this problem before?

I ordered clothes (shorts that I know are going to fit) and they were supposed to get here in two days according to the tracking. Anyway, when they didn't come within 8 days according to the store policy, I emailed them and said nothing was here.

Anyway, they said I could order again with free overnight shipping. So I did and they cancelled the other order. But just as the other order in supposed to arrive today. The first order got sent to my grandparents and therefore sent to me last night (almost 2 weeks later). Obviously some things are ordered twice because the first order never came in so now I have two of some things.
I had that happen to me, but not clothing.
It was some stuff from UK (the free stickers they give you for renting DVC at David's).
They first sent them to me 2 months ago.. they never arrived. My trip was getting close and the sticker company offered to ship another set( and send them to the hotel)
They arrived right as I was leaving back home. (this was in 2015 lol)

Then 3 weeks AFTER I returned from my trip to Disney.. the other magicbands arrived.
I still wonder why the missing batch envelope had seals of different countries (from Uk, to england, to canada, then to USA then to Mexico)
And the one sent to the US was right straight (UK and US seals only)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thats why a lot of people are using the ignore feature now.
Sometimes its just not worth it.
Specially when theres guys who actually seem to be doing it for fun and/or trolling.

I've never put anyone on ignore. I do however find patterns in a couple dozen members that you can almost anticipate them popping onto a thread, twist posts or a platoon come in and blast on the thread. I actually find it amusing when people need to announce they are putting a member on ignore, that crave for attention, then seeing later that same member continues to comment about the ignored persons posts, so they are obviously still intrigued enough to stalk the ignored. Like I said it is only a couple dozen out of thousands of active members but it is humorous to watch some threads. If they were not so intrigued by these members they claim to take issue with they wouldn't bother to continue to mock and stalk their posts. I do find it amusing. Would be an interesting Sociology paper.

Gabe1

493473_1.jpg

Be an Interesting shirt to wear at Animal Kingdom

Cesar R M

I noticed last night I commented on my DD craft project and then I didn't post the photo. :banghead: Like @MinnieM123 ? She sliced the arms off then the hands, put weights in the hands and made new arms and sewed it back together.

Cg24lgKU4AAd3HQ.jpg
Clever!
It also would help her, I mean.. if she ever gets bullied.. she only has to swing minnie and use the weights to knock the ahole down :hilarious:

Cesar R M

In other news: I have no idea what the hell happened, but I am in severe pain right below my ribcage and also a sore troat.
I suspect I may have been tangled in my sheets and slept in a weird position..
thus causing my chest pain AND then causing me to snore.. thus the sore troat.
Not amused x_x

At least they finally fixed my internet connection.
turns out one of the "routes" my area uses to communicate with the internet.. was either damaged or badly configured. They set my connection to use another route.. and behold.. blazing fast speeds again with minimal pings everywhere!

Gabe1

View attachment 139679

12 days until Mother's Day. :)

I will miss her as an actress, an intelligent lady that brought that intellect to the roles she took on. Even as the Meddling Mom/MIL she was a well read, musically cultured, appreciated art and had a strong sense of family. I admired her for insisting her character be multidimensional. Then her drawing attention to lack of solid roles developed for women in the 40-60 year old bracket for actresses.

Gabe1

Clever!
It also would help her, I mean.. if she ever gets bullied.. she only has to swing minnie and use the weights to knock the ahole down :hilarious:

Actually you have a good point there!.

Question on that note. We had a hard time finding anything to weight her gloves and settled on 3 heavy weight washers per glove. Does anyone have any other ideas for heavy metal, that isn't too large or expensive to weight the gloves down???

Gabe1

In other news: I have no idea what the hell happened, but I am in severe pain right below my ribcage and also a sore troat.
I suspect I may have been tangled in my sheets and slept in a weird position..
thus causing my chest pain AND then causing me to snore.. thus the sore troat.
Not amused x_x

At least they finally fixed my internet connection.
turns out one of the "routes" my area uses to communicate with the internet.. was either damaged or badly configured. They set my connection to use another route.. and behold.. blazing fast speeds again with minimal pings everywhere!

Finally Fixed! Woot!

Could you have coughed or sneezed hard and slightly torn a muscle?

Cesar R M

Finally Fixed! Woot!

Could you have coughed or sneezed hard and slightly torn a muscle?
I wondered the same.. because it really hurts to sneeze.

its right below my last ribcage on my left side..
if it doesn't subside tomorrow, I will definitively going to get a doctor appointment.

*edit* and I dont think its my ribs. I can touch them just fine, but it hurts BELOW.
So its either muscular issue, some part of my stomatch (unlikely) or one of my kidneys.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom