The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
We are back from the Doctor, surgery is scheduled for 6 A.M. Wednesday morning. It will take all day. Surgery, forms, talking with the surgeon, and the rest of the team. Surgery, and recovery. I will be able to bring him home at the end of the day, if all goes well. I'm sure it will be fine. A long day for him, and me in the waiting room. DD has other commitments. :(
Yea there is an end in sight! Prayers and pixie dust for a successful surgery and speedy recovery xoxo

Figgy1

Premium Member
Because I love to beat a dead horse, here are a few pictures from the closing night of Wonderland Wives. I gave them permission to film it, so if anyone is interested, I'll send a link in the next few days of where you can watch it - for free, naturally. ;)

View attachment 139639
View attachment 139643

View attachment 139644

View attachment 139640 View attachment 139641 View attachment 139642
Thank you and I hope it gets picked up in say the JC Hoboken area!

Figgy1

Premium Member
So what does the younger one do at Disney Parks? Does he leave the park, line jump to get himself into trouble? That is what I liked about Disney Parks, there wasn't a heck of a lot of trouble to get into, queue, attraction, next queue-attraction.
You misses a step queue, attraction, queue attraction, shopping:D or in the case of my boys queue attraction, queue attraction snacking:rolleyes:

FutureCEO

So I was giving this some thought today, and understand your reasons to taking a breather from N&R. A few rambling thoughts came to mind, while I was stuck on the bus in gridlock traffic on I-93, heading home.

Sometimes, there's a fine line between debates and arguments in N&R. Now, some people take their comments to the extreme, and can be downright rude at times to others who disagree. Yet, overall, what I've found is that there are times when I can't stand someone in one thread, but end up really liking them in a completely different thread, when they're acting more civil, and have good information to share. This is not to excuse any rude behavior from any prior post of theirs, but it does tend to balance out some of the negativity.

Another good reason to (even briefly) scan N&R, is that sometimes Steve (WDW Magic moderator) will post a nice video or interesting pictures of an upcoming attraction, or share timely information about the parks. Any time I see him post something, I always go to see what it is right away. :) There are a few other members that always catch my attention as well, and believe it or not, you're one of them. I don't always agree with what you say, but I really do think that you add a lot to the N&R discussions. Everyone's opinion matters.

You were stuck in traffic on 93. No way. The road never has heavy traffic ;) Actually because I'm never on that road during rush hour, I've been straight through. Except one of my interview, coming home was stop and go.

FutureCEO

So.....has anyone had this problem before?

I ordered clothes (shorts that I know are going to fit) and they were supposed to get here in two days according to the tracking. Anyway, when they didn't come within 8 days according to the store policy, I emailed them and said nothing was here.

Anyway, they said I could order again with free overnight shipping. So I did and they cancelled the other order. But just as the other order in supposed to arrive today. The first order got sent to my grandparents and therefore sent to me last night (almost 2 weeks later). Obviously some things are ordered twice because the first order never came in so now I have two of some things.

Figgy1

Premium Member
So.....has anyone had this problem before?

I ordered clothes (shorts that I know are going to fit) and they were supposed to get here in two days according to the tracking. Anyway, when they didn't come within 8 days according to the store policy, I emailed them and said nothing was here.

Anyway, they said I could order again with free overnight shipping. So I did and they cancelled the other order. But just as the other order in supposed to arrive today. The first order got sent to my grandparents and therefore sent to me last night (almost 2 weeks later). Obviously some things are ordered twice because the first order never came in so now I have two of some things.
What's their return policy like?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Because I love to beat a dead horse, here are a few pictures from the closing night of Wonderland Wives. I gave them permission to film it, so if anyone is interested, I'll send a link in the next few days of where you can watch it - for free, naturally. ;)

View attachment 139639
View attachment 139643

View attachment 139644

View attachment 139640 View attachment 139641 View attachment 139642

Buddy, I really like the set designs a lot. (I know I'm supposed to comment on the actors and all, but sometimes "secondary" things catch my eye. I've always been that way.) Anyway, they look like someone painted them with care, and they remind me of the backgrounds I'd see in the older Snow White, Cinderella-style of books. Your set designer got it right.

betty rose

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom