The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Meh, the salt in DASANI has grown to urban legend status over the years.

Taste is just that, we all differ however The amount of sodium in DASANI is negligible and the Food and Drug Administration classifies DASANI as a “very low sodium food.” Pick up a bottle in the grocery store and look at the nutritional facts on the label. Milk, Orange Juice, coffee and soda have far more salt than any of the bottled waters and DASANI isn't the only bottled water that contains salt and tap water isn't normally salt free either as it is naturally found in minerals where water originates and often is filtered adding to the salt levels. Same goes for homes with water softener replacing hard minerals with sodium ones. While my choice of bottled water is Aquafina I don't hesitate to drink Dasani. One can of soda is more salt than I drink in bottled water all week. Now want to skip the sodium, Tequila has almost zero.
I use Aquafina, at home. Our home water can taste like dirt, part of the year. Glad to hear Tequila is pretty salt free. It works as diuretic for me. Good for my leg swelling, with high blood pressure.;)

betty rose

Idle didn't work well for our family. Some families it may, just not ours. How old are the boys again??? Are they old enough if the adults need down time to let them loose in the park together? I know you have to enter with them but my kids really enjoyed going off together as they aged for a few hours.
10 and 13. The younger won't listen to the older, so daughter tries each vacation to let them go on their own. So far that hasn't worked out well. I may be spending more time at the pool in the evening. Not swimming, just relaxing.

Cesar R M

:D
high-in-the-sky-seuss-trolley-ride-universal-islands-of-adventure-0583-oi.jpg

woody-woodpeckers-nuthouse-coaster-universal-studios-florida-5111-oi.jpg
I dont think the first counts as coaster.
Its pretty much a shorter version of the peoples mover themed to Dr. Seus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom