The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I actually like Dasani water, it takes better to me than aquafina. I actually wish Disney offered more sparkling water in the parks. Disneyland Paris sold Perrier and I really liked that, I could get a little carbonation without calories and sugar.

I usually drink more water than Coke at Disney, the sugar just makes me more thirsty when it is hot. Still I tend to drink a bottle of Coke mid-day to keep my sugar level up, I can tell when it is dropping, heat tends to do that to me or more likely the humidity.

Gabe1

This plan may last all of two days. You are right about the boys fussing with too much togetherness. It will be interesting to say the least.

Idle didn't work well for our family. Some families it may, just not ours. How old are the boys again??? Are they old enough if the adults need down time to let them loose in the park together? I know you have to enter with them but my kids really enjoyed going off together as they aged for a few hours.

Gabe1

Yes, daughter loves that we take a chunk out of their summer vacation. She has things for them to do when home. They both like sports, oldest football. Youngest wants to try baseball this summer. That keeps both of them busy for a couple more weeks.

Yep, ours were in the Chlorine from the end of May until the last weekend in July. 2 practices a day, in the water at 5:45am and again at 5pm. They were tired at night. They had 2 1/2 weeks and were back in school. I love the smell of Chlorine, good memories spark.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Me too!! And I also always enjoyed these girls:

View attachment 138903

thanks so much. I think I have something lined up. It's not perfect, but it is more $ than I am making now, and it's better than the bread line. I should have more details soon. Thanks for the concern.
Congrats on lining something up so quickly! Best of all a few extra dollars will mean the Phil Monster won't have any excuse to skip Disney:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yep, those lifeguards need to return home from college too and be recertified, usually not enough high school guards to open without the college students.
I got a phone call asking how old my younger ds is now from pool mgt 2 days ago. Something about a creek and a paddle because it seems they are still a couple of lifeguards short. Seeing my ds is a strong swimmer they were going to pay for him to get certified if he was old enough. I'm sure they'll find somebody soon.

Songbird76

Worse toe polish to remove I ever had was the black with blue crackle. That stuff wore nicely but it no way, no how wanted to leave.
Any thing with glitter in it is the worst, I've found. The black sticks around the edges...it's hard to get in there with the remover pads or qtips or whatever, but add glitter and that stuff is like trying to remove superglue!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
If we don't use the snow days like this year, we end the school year that many days earlier. So this week school ends a week earlier than the calendar states.

Our school has now moved away from snow make up days. They added minutes to the start of the day, everyday, so if there are snow days those extra minutes should cover it. It is nice to have a for sure end date instead of school will end on this day unless.... I like definites, I'm very left brained.

I usually drink more water than Coke at Disney, the sugar just makes me more thirsty when it is hot. Still I tend to drink a bottle of Coke mid-day to keep my sugar level up, I can tell when it is dropping, heat tends to do that to me or more likely the humidity.

I only drink soda (Diet coke) now at Disney. Rarely in every day life do I drink soda. I drink water, seltzers, and a beer once in awhile. Too much sugar in regular soda and now too much controversy about the artificial sweeteners. I do like the taste of diet coke, but I figure it is healthier to drink water and if I want carbonation I can get that through seltzers.

Gabe1

Thanks, hubby won't do any coasters, either. That makes remembering easier, no coasters.:)
:D
high-in-the-sky-seuss-trolley-ride-universal-islands-of-adventure-0583-oi.jpg

woody-woodpeckers-nuthouse-coaster-universal-studios-florida-5111-oi.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom