The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

BuddyThomas

Me I always enjoyed That Girl!

images
Me too!! And I also always enjoyed these girls:

The-Absolutely-Fabulous-Movie--It-in-Style.jpg
How is the job hunt coming? I hope you are doing well.
thanks so much. I think I have something lined up. It's not perfect, but it is more $ than I am making now, and it's better than the bread line. I should have more details soon. Thanks for the concern.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I still wonder why he went back home.
I read in cnn that he was hospitalized.. then moved back to his home.. and now they say they found him in an elevator?

Prince left the hospital because they were unable to offer him a private room. He was very private and I'm sure he didn't want media exposure. The flight from the hospital back to Minneapolis was under 50 minutes, so he probably thought it was worth the gamble. I live near Minneapolis so the coverage has been really heavy, and justifiably so. First Avenue (a club in downtown Minneapolis that featured Prince a lot) is hosting a weekend long dance party and even had one last night in his honor. The news station I watch from Minneapolis also changed their lighting on set to purple.

I'll check that out. I love Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.

There is a parking fee for City Walk, I could have sworn we paid $10 or $15 but it was three years ago so I don't remember. I am a huge Jimmy Buffett fan, and I love going to Margaritaville. I wish it was at Disney Springs. Anyway, I would recommend the nachos (but you can't have cheese :() but if the Waimea wings are on the menu still they are delicious, a nice flavor and not very spicy.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
When I cut mine like this, I had to use a straightener on it every day or it stuck out everywhere like you said. Which I don't do unless I'm going somewhere special...like a party, or a performance, or a date night with hubby. I just don't really care if people don't like my hair. I'm not someone who HAS to have in style clothes or hair or who can't leave the house without makeup. For the most part, I'm not bothered with keeping up appearances. Anyone rude enough to comment on it to me isn't worth impressing anyway.

I so understand. I learned what works for my type of hair and go with it. Add to that I'm not the type of person to spend lots of time trying to get hair to behave. My Sis is like me, her hair is long too. She pulls it up in a tail too, and then braids it up the back of head, it looks really pretty and takes under 5 minutes and can do it while still wet. She is an attorney and it works well with a suit as she heads off to court.

Gabe1

I have a light blue that I really like. I also like to do a black base with a bright red accent....either a stripe, or dots, etc...the only problem is getting the black nail polish OFF of the toes completely.

Worse toe polish to remove I ever had was the black with blue crackle. That stuff wore nicely but it no way, no how wanted to leave.

Gabe1

For some odd reason, I am watching old Powerpuff Girls episodes on Netflix. o_O

I took this show way too seriously as a kid. :hilarious:

Ha! Too funny. I go to sleep at night watching Friends on NICK. As the TV stays on all night unless UVerse resets, I wake to
Sponge Bob. :cautious: I fall asleep smiling and laughing and wake to annoyance. :facepalm:

Gabe1

I just got a note from the school. It seems because we didn't use snow days the boys only have 2 more full weeks of school and the each week until the end they have either a 1/2 or full day off. And just to top things off they get out before the pool opens:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Yep, those lifeguards need to return home from college too and be recertified, usually not enough high school guards to open without the college students.

Gabe1

:joyfull: Gourmet French Fries with gravy and cheese. How is that even possible? I'll bet the regular ones are called French Fries with Gravy and Cheese and the gourmet ones are called Poutine because you can call anything gourmet as long as it's name is French. Same stuff, different name.:D

Isn't Poutine Canadian? :confused: Hmpf. Maybe French Canadian?

Gabe1

I don't like Disani, either, I don't need salt in my water with high blood pressure. That kind of water is not good for me.

Meh, the salt in DASANI has grown to urban legend status over the years.

Taste is just that, we all differ however The amount of sodium in DASANI is negligible and the Food and Drug Administration classifies DASANI as a “very low sodium food.” Pick up a bottle in the grocery store and look at the nutritional facts on the label. Milk, Orange Juice, coffee and soda have far more salt than any of the bottled waters and DASANI isn't the only bottled water that contains salt and tap water isn't normally salt free either as it is naturally found in minerals where water originates and often is filtered adding to the salt levels. Same goes for homes with water softener replacing hard minerals with sodium ones. While my choice of bottled water is Aquafina I don't hesitate to drink Dasani. One can of soda is more salt than I drink in bottled water all week. Now want to skip the sodium, Tequila has almost zero.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom