The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

The mine train was too much for my back and neck. I liked it though. Just had to take pain meds for a couple days.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'd mostly stay away from Islands of Adventure then. That one is heavy on the coasters. We only went there because of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but now they've expanded to the other park, too. But you have to get Uni's version of a park hopper to see both parts. There's a kiddie coaster in Islands of adventure though in the Dr. Seuss part of the park. You'd likely be ok with that, and it's cute.

Songbird76

at this point it can be even a combination of them all.
Imagine being frail thanks to drug abuse, then you get influenza or some strong flu strain..
I went back and did a search in Dutch. The Dutch media isn't as censored as in the States. What they reported here is that they had to make an emergency landing because he became sick with the flu and had to be treated in the hospital, but sources told other media outlets that it was in fact an overdose and not the flu. But as we don't know who these sources are or how reliable or what motives they might have for saying any particular thing, you have to take it with a grain of salt. It could be either....overdose or flu.

Songbird76

I hadn't thought about that. Maybe he was close to death and asked to be released to die at home. I would not want to be in a hospital for my last breathing moments.
I'm pretty sure he asked to be released because the media here said he was sent home in a serious state of health. And he apparently went back on stage the next night. But if he was in that serious a condition, I doubt they'd have released him unless he asked. You know how they do....make you sign a waver that says you're being released at your own risk without the advice of medical professionals, and if anything happens, the hospital is not liable because they TOLD you you should stay. yada yada.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom