The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I just got a note from the school. It seems because we didn't use snow days the boys only have 2 more full weeks of school and the each week until the end they have either a 1/2 or full day off. And just to top things off they get out before the pool opens:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I wish our school had that policy. Since the pool isn't open, maybe there is some yard work or a garage that needs cleaning to keep them busy.

Attention poutine fans. There's going to be a new kiosk in DTD called the Daily Poutine gourmet frittes. Both standard and gourmet options.

LOVE POUTINE!!!! I'm pretty excited about this kiosk. :hungry::joyfull:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I don't like Disani, either, I don't need salt in my water with high blood pressure. That kind of water is not good for me.

I actually like Dasani water, it takes better to me than aquafina. I actually wish Disney offered more sparkling water in the parks. Disneyland Paris sold Perrier and I really liked that, I could get a little carbonation without calories and sugar.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yep, we have 2 days for each park while we are in the Resort, and 4 days off property, but still with tickets....so we could potentially do 3 days at each park, though we probably won't. I don't think we'll need 3 for HS. We'll kind of play it by ear and see what we miss the first 2 days of each park and then go back and hit whatever we want in those last four days. I hope these opening dates stick though. Wasn't Frostrom supposed to open originally in April?

Yes, kinda. It was expected more in early Spring but due to some minor construction issues Disney pushed it off likely to be safe according to a news post by WDWMagic on Feb 15, 2016 of this year also reminding us it is possible that there maybe soft openings if it is complete earlier. That works better than having to extend it like Rivers. They are really barely hitting Spring with a very late date of Spring.

donaldtoo

Sunny and warm, of course! A blissful 70 degrees currently. :joyfull:

Although a new development on the divorce front: Mr. Donkey is now attempting to join MY MOTHER to our divorce based on the rental property that my name is on can be additional income for me, which it's not. He has sunk to a new low. At this point, though, I've realized that he's going to continue doing stupid things and the only thing I can do is fight him in court. It's just extremely sad that he thinks wasting our money on these fights is in our daughter's best interest. :banghead:

Yay for the warm sunny day!!! :joyfull:
We had more rain again this morning, but, later on in the day it cleared up a little to mostly cloudy with a high of 82. :)

As to that last part, what a...

image.jpeg

:cautious: :cool: :D ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Ha it might be nice for the walk between DHS and EPCOT also:D

In all the years the studios have been there I have yet to take that Walk. Being an avid walker you'd think I would have. As lovely as the boat ride is it does drive me crazy. By the time you wait for a boat and then hit up the resorts and then the Studios walking has to be quicker. Still I try to save my energy for the parks.

I wish they would run a shuttle boat between Epcot and the Studios much the same way as the MK monorail loop. Two maybe that did the resort stops and the two parks and one that just went back and forth to the two parks.

donaldtoo

It was a very black crust, or bark as my husband calls it. I thought it would be gross and taste burnt but it didn't it was full of flavor. Too bad I couldn't send you a taste. My mac and cheese might change your mind about the boxed stuff mine is super cheesy. I do like the boxed stuff too.

Yep, bark indeed! Sooo much flavor when done right, as in properly smoked...! :hungry: :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom