The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I'm sorry you hate fall. Fall is our prettiest time in the mtns with all the fall colors.
I grew up in Indiana, the most beautiful time of the year was fall. Crisp nights, colorful trees, all the fall color's, cold streams, and beautiful skies. Brown County in our State was especially wonderful, with two lakes to hike around. And Nashville, Ind. lots of quaint shops. And homemade apple cider, and fresh apple pies. Those were good memories. :joyfull::inlove::inlove::inlove:

betty rose

Please check it out yourself, remember not everything you read online is fact. That is what I read and I did notice that when I have had Cranberry juice to drink the next day everything seems to pass through easier. However, that said, I wouldn't want to steer you or your husband in the wrong direction. From the sound of things though, I hate to say it, but, it seems like that stone has no intention of moving, but, it might ease a little of the pressure until they can do something about it.
Actually the beer causes more pressure, so the urologist was hoping it would push it out. That would be a major pain saving, but I'm not hopeful. He goes back to the Doctor on Monday, and will probably schedule surgery, unless a "miracle" happens.

betty rose

Please check it out yourself, remember not everything you read online is fact. That is what I read and I did notice that when I have had Cranberry juice to drink the next day everything seems to pass through easier. However, that said, I wouldn't want to steer you or your husband in the wrong direction. From the sound of things though, I hate to say it, but, it seems like that stone has no intention of moving, but, it might ease a little of the pressure until they can do something about it.
Hubby and I and our daughter and son-in law, go to the same practice. We have been given different instructions, from each Dr. My Doctor, Dr. Glass was a know it all jerk, he kept trying to get me to take his drugs, that he invested in. If he had done the right tests, he would have known, my stones were caused by a tumor on the parathyroid. DD went to a couple Drs. that were "selling" their remedy's. She said they were crazy, since she has now found out that she has sponge kidney disease. There are good and bad Dr.'s in every practice. We do compare notes and try to do what is best. The best thing for hubby, son-in -law and me would be to move to a more moist climate. Unfortunately, our daughter has a heredity disease. Nothing will help her. She got that from the father in law. Don't worry about advice, I appreciate all the knowledge from everyone on here. We do try things from time to time. We all know, from experience, we will get a stone every 7 years or so. Hubby went 8 years this time. So there is something to having no soda, and caffeinated coffee. Thanks for doing the research. And telling of your experience.

betty rose

Sunny and warm, of course! A blissful 70 degrees currently. :joyfull:

Although a new development on the divorce front: Mr. Donkey is now attempting to join MY MOTHER to our divorce based on the rental property that my name is on can be additional income for me, which it's not. He has sunk to a new low. At this point, though, I've realized that he's going to continue doing stupid things and the only thing I can do is fight him in court. It's just extremely sad that he thinks wasting our money on these fights is in our daughter's best interest. :banghead:
:brb: :brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb: A million times over. :mad:

betty rose

Sunny and warm, of course! A blissful 70 degrees currently. :joyfull:

Although a new development on the divorce front: Mr. Donkey is now attempting to join MY MOTHER to our divorce based on the rental property that my name is on can be additional income for me, which it's not. He has sunk to a new low. At this point, though, I've realized that he's going to continue doing stupid things and the only thing I can do is fight him in court. It's just extremely sad that he thinks wasting our money on these fights is in our daughter's best interest. :banghead:
Especially when he has no money.

betty rose

When I cut mine like this, I had to use a straightener on it every day or it stuck out everywhere like you said. Which I don't do unless I'm going somewhere special...like a party, or a performance, or a date night with hubby. I just don't really care if people don't like my hair. I'm not someone who HAS to have in style clothes or hair or who can't leave the house without makeup. For the most part, I'm not bothered with keeping up appearances. Anyone rude enough to comment on it to me isn't worth impressing anyway.
I'm the same way, as far as "impressing anyone". I like to do what is easy, as far as hair goes. Daughter had me go to the salon for a cut this time, and I hate it. Far too short and too much maintenance. Hopefully it will be grown out somewhat longer by the time we go to Disney. The hair at the chin, all one length is blow and go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom