The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Sunny and warm, of course! A blissful 70 degrees currently. :joyfull:

Although a new development on the divorce front: Mr. Donkey is now attempting to join MY MOTHER to our divorce based on the rental property that my name is on can be additional income for me, which it's not. He has sunk to a new low. At this point, though, I've realized that he's going to continue doing stupid things and the only thing I can do is fight him in court. It's just extremely sad that he thinks wasting our money on these fights is in our daughter's best interest. :banghead:

Songbird76

That is lovely. But as I look at all those layers....with my wavy hair it would be spiking out in every which direction. :eek:

I've done chin length but it has to be one swift cut. Then I always go back to longer. I've learned, the longer my hair is the more the waves are pulled out by the weight of my hair.
When I cut mine like this, I had to use a straightener on it every day or it stuck out everywhere like you said. Which I don't do unless I'm going somewhere special...like a party, or a performance, or a date night with hubby. I just don't really care if people don't like my hair. I'm not someone who HAS to have in style clothes or hair or who can't leave the house without makeup. For the most part, I'm not bothered with keeping up appearances. Anyone rude enough to comment on it to me isn't worth impressing anyway.

Songbird76

Exactly! I loved the episode of Monica in Barbados where the humidity made her hair go bonkers.

hqdefault.jpg
I know!! So funny...but I don't think I'd resort to the corn rows she had. I can't pull that look off any better than a brillo head.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sunny and warm, of course! A blissful 70 degrees currently. :joyfull:

Although a new development on the divorce front: Mr. Donkey is now attempting to join MY MOTHER to our divorce based on the rental property that my name is on can be additional income for me, which it's not. He has sunk to a new low. At this point, though, I've realized that he's going to continue doing stupid things and the only thing I can do is fight him in court. It's just extremely sad that he thinks wasting our money on these fights is in our daughter's best interest. :banghead:
Just when you think he can't sink any lower:mad::mad::mad: Time to book a walkin tour

betty rose

Last time I was at WDW both Ponderosa and Sizzler were just offsite. Sizzler was right next door to my hotel so I would go there in the morning for the 'all you can eat' $4.00 breakfast buffet. I'm not a huge fan of either, but, it is good for a quick meal and it seldom has big lines like Olive Garden or Red Lobster. In the evening if I wanted a hearty meal for less money then I would head for the Golden Corral which also was just a little ways past the Main Gate.

It said that it prevents stones, I'm not sure what it does for ones that already exist. Having read about Cranberry Juice, it said that it dilates the urinary track making it larger and therefore more room for things to pass through. (I would assume that that would apply to kidney stones).
It sure would more cranberry less beer. Hubby is happy! Thanks for checking that out!

Goofyernmost

Attention poutine fans. There's going to be a new kiosk in DTD called the Daily Poutine gourmet frittes. Both standard and gourmet options.
:joyfull: Gourmet French Fries with gravy and cheese. How is that even possible? I'll bet the regular ones are called French Fries with Gravy and Cheese and the gourmet ones are called Poutine because you can call anything gourmet as long as it's name is French. Same stuff, different name.:D

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

It sure would more cranberry less beer. Hubby is happy! Thanks for checking that out!
Please check it out yourself, remember not everything you read online is fact. That is what I read and I did notice that when I have had Cranberry juice to drink the next day everything seems to pass through easier. However, that said, I wouldn't want to steer you or your husband in the wrong direction. From the sound of things though, I hate to say it, but, it seems like that stone has no intention of moving, but, it might ease a little of the pressure until they can do something about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom