The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

in other news, there some noise in the opera world.
giving very high praise to a mexican tenor.. for getting 2 bis for the standing ovation he got in the royal theater. Surpassing Pavarotti (1 bis and 2 standing ovations)

I'm no big opera fan, but, that was some good singin' right there. ;)
I especially liked the parts where his voice seemed to match exactly with the strings. :)

donaldtoo

I'm out today, I went to get my hair cut this morning, for Disney. Hubby had to do a trim up. They make me take off my glasses, and I can't see what they are doing. Anyway, hubby cut off the stragglers. @donaldtoo, You will remember Mel, that cut Bob Newhart's hair, in the office. Anyway Mel was drunk, and he kept saying don't worry that will grow out in a couple weeks. I told hubby to have his beer and trim my hair, just so I could call him Mel! We got a good laugh over that. Gray hair is very hard to cut, stragglers appear out of no where!

:joyfull: :hilarious: ;) :)

donaldtoo

Sorry....I'm just not a condiment/sauce girl. I don't like butter on my bread either...and no mayo. And no salsa. I didn't even like nacho cheese until high school. Or maybe even college...I don't remember now. I'm very picky. I love my veggies, and fruits and all that healthy stuff, but don't like all the sauces and things.

What about veggie and fruit sauces...? o_O ;)

betty rose

Dealing with a chronic medical condition can affect anyone's outlook. He may say things that sound a bit extreme, but he's just venting because he's so frustrated. Can't blame him. But just you "being there" by his side is very helpful to him, as he'd be in a much more depressed state of mind, if he was alone and dealing with this.

Once his situation gets resolved, he'll cheer right up again. Good times are ahead on the horizon for both of you. xoxo (Figgy always throws in a few of those, so I thought I'd also give it a try for you and Mr. Bets. :) )
Thanks, we can use many of those xoxo's.

betty rose

Mr isbest keeps telling me to try Columbia restaurant in Celebration. It's Cuban so I don't know if that's your style but it does get excellent reviews. I'm hoping to get there this trip. Maybe after a water park day. BTW they have dairy free items on their menu. There are also a couple of PF Chang's in the area
I would love to go to a Columbia Cuban restaurant.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Good morning everyone. Do you know what time it is? Yes, it's walking time for me and hubby. The storm is still heading our way. The snow totals have changed again. This time less snow, I'll take it! It's supposed to be around 5 inches, to 3 feet. Can you laugh at that "prediction". It's crazy. I could do that without a degree.;););) Off we go. I'll be back to do some ketchup! Have fun while, I'm gone. :D

I heard on the news today that the Denver area was supposed to get up to 10 inches and I thought of you. Good luck, stay warm and safe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom