The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I wish mine wanted to sleep this morning. My mom let her in my room this morning. She settled for about 20 minutes. There's a hanging bell on my door, so if she wants out, she's trained to ring the bell, and I let her out. The problem is that sometimes she doesn't want out; she wants my attention and knows ringing the bell makes me get off my bed and wake me up. She woke me up this morning 45 minutes before I had to get up. Guess who got tossed out this morning?
Smart cat. Sorry for you!

betty rose

Since Mr. Donkey is attempting to sell our DVC in order to pay his attorney, I'm not sure if I can afford a WDW trip this summer. Also, I don't know if he's going to be reasonable with a summer vacation schedule anyway, where I would have at least a couple week-long blocks instead of just the weekends. I certainly don't expect him to come to his senses at this point. If anything, I think he's losing it more and more...and I'm now starting to become more concerned with his parenting ability. :oops:
Unstable people with stress= insanity.

Cesar R M

Since Mr. Donkey is attempting to sell our DVC in order to pay his attorney, I'm not sure if I can afford a WDW trip this summer. Also, I don't know if he's going to be reasonable with a summer vacation schedule anyway, where I would have at least a couple week-long blocks instead of just the weekends. I certainly don't expect him to come to his senses at this point. If anything, I think he's losing it more and more...and I'm now starting to become more concerned with his parenting ability. :oops:
Wow, he is really set just to annoy you. How old is he mentally? 9?????

Goofyernmost

The medical system is seriously short of doctors. So many are leaving, as it's no longer profitable to practice with the high insurance, and the forms to fill out for the government. Not just social security, the government is regulating everything. My Dr. can only see us for a short amount of time around 20 minutes or less. Government regulations.
The chances are that they can indeed see people for more then 20 minutes. They, however, can only charge for 20 minutes. The outcome is the same, but, the motivation is very different. Does anyone besides me remember back when the Doctors genuinely cared about the patient and a whole lot less about the bank account? I'm not saying that is the case with your individual physician, but, it is true for very many. I've heard so many Doctor's complain about how they had to go to school for a zillion years and have ginormous student loans that they have to pay off. Yet, I've never seen a poor physician. They still seem to be able make the payments on their BMW.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I need for all this to go away. Hubby is saying he just want's to have this over or die. So stressful for him. He usually says little, so out of his zone. I'm hoping we get a break and the stone passes. I feel so sorry for him, and I don't know what to say when he says this. I'm very sad that he thinks it's better to die than go through another procedure. I'm at the end of my rope. But will continue on, as we have no choice as to what is inserted in our lives.

Dealing with a chronic medical condition can affect anyone's outlook. He may say things that sound a bit extreme, but he's just venting because he's so frustrated. Can't blame him. But just you "being there" by his side is very helpful to him, as he'd be in a much more depressed state of mind, if he was alone and dealing with this.

Once his situation gets resolved, he'll cheer right up again. Good times are ahead on the horizon for both of you. xoxo (Figgy always throws in a few of those, so I thought I'd also give it a try for you and Mr. Bets. :) )

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

It's the right of first refusal, where if I'm unavailable to care for our daughter for more than 4 hours I have to notify him so he can choose to take care of her instead. It's really a means for him to continue controlling the situation and believe that his care is better than my mom's, who he says our daughter has never spent extended periods of time with, which is a total lie. :mad::mad::mad:

So sorry to hear that Mr. Donkey is being a donkey. Just remember to document all the craziness. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom