The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Well, if you make reservations.. sure as hell save proof in your phone (as screenshots or emails) or paper.
Thats how I survived at Disney in the last trips XD
That just makes me angry to hear. Does this have to do with getting rid of experienced IT's versus cheap IT's? Just wondering....I'm really getting tired of hearing how the experience is so much less with higher prices.

betty rose

No just no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you're getting more snow! Sympathy like and a big hug.
Right now, I'm hoping hubby's stone doesn't require a trip to the emergency room. Our weather alarm went off this morning at 5 AM, with the 1 to 4 foot warning. I will call an ambulance if necessary. I'm just not sure if they will be able to reach us. Life can be interesting, to say the least.

betty rose

I've never seen a bag of milk. We in my area have 3 choices. Glass, Cardboard Carton or a plastic jug and the plastic jug is the most common. The plastic jug then goes right into the recycle bin.
We don't have glass at the stores I frequent out here. And I go to four, two are across from each other, and the other two are across from each other, less than a quarter mile for two. And a 1/2 mile for the other two. We are close to stores, and a hospital. Not moving anytime soon. Maybe, never until we need the big heavy box!:eek::D:D:D:rolleyes:

betty rose

I can't believe at his age the doctor doesn't just go in and get rid of it. I can't believe they are letting him suffer!
The medical system is seriously short of doctors. So many are leaving, as it's no longer profitable to practice with the high insurance, and the forms to fill out for the government. Not just social security, the government is regulating everything. My Dr. can only see us for a short amount of time around 20 minutes or less. Government regulations.

betty rose

Have any of you tried airbrush makeup? I'm wondering if it's worth the money? I like the idea of being able to add a drop of different colors to customize shades, but the price ouch! I'm weighing not having to have 2 shades and wasting at least 1/2 bottle twice a year vs big investment to start but no wasting.
I have never tried the airbrush for make - up. It can take a while to learn how to do it for art work.

betty rose

Yes, if you try it, let us know. I'd be curious. (As for the bottles, I've just saved them and cleaned out after use, so that I always have a few extra empty bottles for mixing and filling. So I haven't had to dump any leftover foundation colors (except for the very first time a few years ago), because I have enough little bottles to fill. :) )
That's a great idea. My skin is too wrinkled to use any foundation. The creases just show up everywhere.

betty rose

I'd love to meet you when we come over in July, but I don't know how much time we'll be spending in the Denver area. We fly into Orlando and we still need to book tickets from Orlando to Denver and back, so we don't know when we'll be flying. Most of our time will be be spent in Wyoming with my dad, with a long weekend in South Dakota, traveling with my brother and his family. We are planning to stay with my cousins in Denver when we fly in before driving "home", and then probably again when we fly back to Orlando, but without those flights booked, we can't make set plans. I HATE having things up in the air.
When ever you fly in and out of Denver, it's a carp shoot. Our weather is all over the place. At that time delays can happen due to thunderstorms. Why Denver decided to build the airport in the highest tornado spot for Colorado is anyone's guess. I hope you have a storm free flight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom