The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
nom nom nom

Cf8kDXgWIAAFSrM.jpg
I wish I could hit the Like button more than once for that!! Yum!!! :hungry:

catmom46

I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!! I was going to ask if he was starting to act like a grown up. One can always hope but......... What's he asking for now?

It's the right of first refusal, where if I'm unavailable to care for our daughter for more than 4 hours I have to notify him so he can choose to take care of her instead. It's really a means for him to continue controlling the situation and believe that his care is better than my mom's, who he says our daughter has never spent extended periods of time with, which is a total lie. :mad::mad::mad:

Figgy1

Premium Member
It's the right of first refusal, where if I'm unavailable to care for our daughter for more than 4 hours I have to notify him so he can choose to take care of her instead. It's really a means for him to continue controlling the situation and believe that his care is better than my mom's, who he says our daughter has never spent extended periods of time with, which is a total lie. :mad::mad::mad:
Sympathy like. I'm sorry but I thought most courts encouraged time with grandparents.

betty rose

That might have been my fault. I thought we were talking about the procedure to laser the stone, not stinting. I have had two bladder viewings and it involved the same "get to" procedure along the same avenue. That to me wasn't all that bad, uncomfortable, yes, but, I wouldn't actually call it painful. I know if I was having that much trouble with a stone I would be standing on their doorstep demanding that they laser that hell out of it. Fortunately, that is one thing that I have managed to avoid all these years. Hopefully that will continue. Prostate biopsies are far more upsetting then that. Experience gave me that perspective. :)
I did have a small stone last summer, but, it apparently passed without my knowledge or even being aware that it existed until after the fact.
I pass small stones regularly, but a couple of my stones, was over 7 millimeters. That has to be broken up and a stent put in. The stent was put in without pain meds. I wanted to crawl off the table. I've had a baby without pain meds, until the head was fully showing, that wasn't as bad as the kidney stone. That's why they give you synthetic heroin, to manage the pain. Pain also depends on where it ends up sticking. My stones are very jagged and they can stick and grow. We produce stones so frequently out here, that the waiting list for a surgeon, takes at least two to four weeks.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I pass small stones regularly, but a couple of my stones, was over 7 millimeters. That has to be broken up and a stent put in. The stent was put in without pain meds. I wanted to crawl off the table. I've had a baby without pain meds, until the head was fully showing, that wasn't as bad as the kidney stone. That's why they give you synthetic heroin, to manage the pain. Pain also depends on where it ends up sticking. My stones are very jagged and they can stick and grow. We produce stones so frequently out here, that the waiting list for a surgeon, takes at least two to four weeks.
I'm sorry to hear that! I hope your ds is all better in time for you to enjoy your big family vacation. Give him a big hug from my whole family!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom